Bellazon

Roosmarijn de Kok
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Harper's Bazaar (Youtube)

"Roosmarijn de Kok's Nighttime Skincare Routine | Go To Bed With Me | Harper's BAZAAR"

Products Mentioned:

MAY LINDSTROM- The Honey Mud

CAUDALIE - Beauty Elixir

DR. BARBARA STURM- Blood Cream

SUNDAY RILEY - Good Genes

TATA HARPER - Restorative Eye Crème

QUIP - Toothbrush + Toothpaste

BITE BEAUTY - Lip Mask

INNERSENSE - Harmonic Healing Oil

She looks so much like my cousin that it freaks me out. 

She is cute and seems to be liked by VS. WOW they have used her so much. I'm looking through the thread and damn VS likes her. 

Why wasn't she in the VSFS this year? WAsn't she there two years ago in Shanghai? I had no idea who she was until recently, so please correct me if I'm wrong. 

I really expected with the amount of VS work she has done, that she would've been at the show this year and in mainline. 4

Could anyone explain the VSFS and her to me? I would very much appreciate it because I don't understand why she wouldn't be at the VSFS this past year. 

I hope she is at the VSFS next year at least. 

22 hours ago, bump said:

She is cute and seems to be liked by VS. WOW they have used her so much. I'm looking through the thread and damn VS likes her. 

Why wasn't she in the VSFS this year? WAsn't she there two years ago in Shanghai? I had no idea who she was until recently, so please correct me if I'm wrong. 

I really expected with the amount of VS work she has done, that she would've been at the show this year and in mainline. 4

Could anyone explain the VSFS and her to me? I would very much appreciate it because I don't understand why she wouldn't be at the VSFS this past year. 

Yes she walked two years ago but she didnt make it last year for whatever reason. But VS does that even with girls who work with them a lot during the year, it's not something new and it's ok, it's their choice after all even if I love Roos. What I don't get tho is that she is actually prettier than a bunch of those who walked this year, so why VS picks less pretty models too walk is beyond me.

27 minutes ago, Syria said:

Yes she walked two years ago but she didnt make it last year for whatever reason. But VS does that even with girls who work with them a lot during the year, it's not something new and it's ok, it's their choice after all even if I love Roos. What I don't get tho is that she is actually prettier than a bunch of those who walked this year, so why VS picks less pretty models too walk is beyond me.

Thank you for replying to me :flower:

I agree that she is prettier than a lot of models who walked this year! She seems to have a strong runway walk as well. 

I don't understand VS. 

I hope she makes it next year. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan girl, you are everywhere! seriously, ever thread I go into, you are posting pictures. I hope people give you enough credit because you are awesome!!! Thanks for the Roos pictures. :56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer:

On 1/31/2019 at 4:05 PM, bump said:

She did walk the VSFS in Shanghai, in mainline. We don't know exactly why she didn't make it last year, but I do have some theories. 

Firstly, when she walked the show two years ago, she basically changed her diet and worked out like crazy for half a year to get more in shape for the auditions. This took a loooot of her time and effort; This year, she didn't go as crazy so she might have not been in the same shape as she was last year. 

Secondly, her walk on the show was not received that well by fans, a lot of people thought she was a bit "meh". Roos is less outgoing and chill than a lot of other VS girls, so her vibe was not as enthousiastic maybe. There is a chance that the VS team thought the same thing. 

Thirdly, VS is always trying new stuff. For example, their cast has become much more racially diverse in recent years. Perhaps Roos just did not fit in the image that the team was looking for for the show. 

One thing I DO know however is that Roos was also really dissapointed she did not get it, must have been pretty devastating for her. Anyway, there is always it next year! 

(BTW, Roosmarijn changed her @ on instagram from @roosmarijndekok to @roos , I am not sure why. I guess it's easier for people that are not Dutch to remember haha)

Just now, flamelingo said:

She did walk the VSFS in Shanghai, in mainline. We don't know exactly why she didn't make it last year, but I do have some theories. 

Thank you for replying! :Dinah:

I think she looks great! If VS thinks she doesn't look as fit and great as she did in Shanghai, then I don't know what they're seeing. They have been using her SO MUCH this year so I hope she gets a spot in the VSFS 2019. I don't understand why VS uses girls so heavily for pictures but then cuts them for the show. Unless they have an atrocious walk or their body has changed for the worst since they last shot, I don't get VS's mentality. 

I agree with your theories. Her walk wasn't super over the top, but I mean look at someone like Alexina. Her walk is so over the top and annoying and so many people think it sucks, Roos might not be the most enthusiastic but at least she doesn't look like a fool like Alexina. I had second hand embarrasment for Alexina and I donm't even remotely like her! Roos' walk was not super memorable, but it was good and stable and she is dependable. Roos doesn't try too hard and I like that, she is just herself. 

1 minute ago, flamelingo said:

@bump I really agree with you!! Hope she gets it this year. 

Found another image:

cool she's shooting Valentine's Day? Good for her, I hope VS continues to use her like this. I'd rather see her than Alexina get used this much. I mean good for Alexina, but I just do not like that girl's face or body. Roos though...I like everything about her! 

6 hours ago, bump said:

cool she's shooting Valentine's Day? Good for her, I hope VS continues to use her like this. I'd rather see her than Alexina get used this much. I mean good for Alexina, but I just do not like that girl's face or body. Roos though...I like everything about her! 

yeah she has actually done other campaign shoots for VS in the past as well, not just white wall stuff. I see that some of those haven't been posted in this thread though, so let me see if I can still find the images!

@Pith_Possum thanks for posting those, she looks absolutely amazing! This might be one of my favorite shoots of hers, love the vibe. 

VS 

Some pics from old shoots that I don't think have been posted before:

with Sadie Newman and Lameka Fox:

740full-roosmarijn-de-kok.thumb.jpg.7560fe4a5af7189b03a2a19a7bfd2e6a.jpg44585918_2427080797307279_8448419787142168407_n.thumb.jpg.72d3928fc36556aef0a766279ee57132.jpg45587128_2238330212868309_5936751684138377842_n.thumb.jpg.61e50cd735933351a35f96e554758148.jpgtumblr_pi3kebFIJC1wcb2m4o1_1280.thumb.jpg.3d9f26382a5c781ba943c93f4dde2bf7.jpg

By herself:

44910854_376207273150108_2534392944785279406_n.thumb.jpg.57db6899ccb2ae219014dc4607f609bd.jpg

With Josephine Skriver and Georgia Fowler:

profimedia-0373260486.thumb.jpg.0b0217e55d855508880cdfa94b26273f.jpgtumblr_p931pu3V771tr7luco1_1280.thumb.jpg.c0c6df704e37eef19e7597a2c3cfb866.jpgDdSaYrHV0AArL_t.thumb.jpg.3786bd920e4e01d60ef09435a3a5bdbc.jpg

With Josephine Skriver:

1024full-roosmarijn-de-kok.thumb.jpg.bd3859f9f555843836f000683f8144f1.jpg1080full-roosmarijn-de-kok.thumb.jpg.660b35460b438a21a484606e462e4efd.jpg521965178_740full-roosmarijn-de-kok(1).thumb.jpg.55738bc56231d51e6951c88a4db99c6b.jpg1118full-roosmarijn-de-kok.thumb.jpg.2f5bcc33f887cac151ea93f2a98b7019.jpg

(If any of these had already been posted, please let me know. )

17 hours ago, flamelingo said:

yeah she has actually done other campaign shoots for VS in the past as well, not just white wall stuff. I see that some of those haven't been posted in this thread though, so let me see if I can still find the images!

Thank you so much for posting those!! She fits right in with Josephine and I'm sure she would be able to hold her own with any other Angel. I also like Lameka and Georgia, Roos looks good with them. Poor Sadie, she is so forgetable, they should've just left her out and let Roos and Lameka do that shoot. 

@Pith_Possum thank you! those pictures are stunning, Roos looks great and the setting is gorgeous. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan thank you for that picture above. Roos looks cute but I'm not gonna lie...it kinda looks like she's at a strip club. Nothing wrong with strip clubs of course, but I don't think that's what VS wants their potential customers to think about but I sure did lol 

Could someone tell me what other campagins/shoots/etc Roos has coming up? I don't have any social media so I never know what a model is working on until it is posted.