Bellazon

Roosmarijn de Kok
Thumbnail

FashionDream

5 hours ago, Kiara 113 said:

The Gloss magazine is her second cover, right? Have no idea why she don't get booked to covers!

She has more than two actually! Here are all of them that I could find:

Faces Magazine April 2015, iMute Fall 2015, NYP Alexa March 2016, The Daily Front Row June 2016, The Gloss September 2018. 

309008842_Solocover.thumb.jpg.4c9964c76bb3b8db5c5fd9b320380f1f.jpg page_1.thumb.jpg.78f329de4a49f3083ae66be1e6519040.jpg cover.thumb.png.ac088cc2b2ce11e79e283c81cb6946eb.png Daily-Summer-Issue2-cover-900x1143.thumb.jpg.8ab204a25bb5133075bb31ae64813227.jpg The-Gloss-Magazine-September-Issue_Cover.thumb.jpg.3bf32bb6d251c1b065f222215b17e79e.jpg

But yeah, she never did a major fashion magazine or anything, these are all pretty minor (except for the Daily Front Row I guess). She definitely deserves more. 

Also, while I went through some old pages in this thread I noticed some links don't seem to work anymore. If anyone is looking for a certain image or something and I posted it, I always save them to my computer so you can always DM me :)

• 3 weeks later...

In honor of Singles day (Nov 11 in China), Roos decided to post some of her fans' breakup stories on IG Stories and then talked about her own worst breakup. Here is hers:

As promised on Singles Day, if you shared your stories on getting dumped I would share mine so...

EVERYBODY PLAYS THE FOOL, HOW I GOT DUMPED

Getting dumped is a hard pill for anyone to swallow. My story is not a unique one but it's mine and it's difficult for me to write and share w all of you. The truth is I'm actually petrified of looking bad or pathetic in public but fuck it, let's dive deep. I rather be authentic with you and let you judge me however you want then for me to tell you some sugar coated version of how I was dumped.

I was in an absolutely terrible relationship for almost 2 years with a guy who was physically and mentally abusive that I didn't know how to get out of. It was a really bad situation but I also acknowledge my part in the breakdown of the relationship (we have since made peace w eachother). There was this guy who was a. "friend" of my boyfriend and over a 6 month period he conveniently put in the effort to become my friend. He was always there for me and he became my ear listen to me, my shoulder to cry on and my trusted confidant. He was there for me and to also tell me what a terrible person my boyfriend was and how he was cheating on me (good friend right?). He convinced me my life was in danger if I stayed in the relationship and helped me leave my boyfriend and he conveniently had me move right in with him to his beautiful apartment on the upper east side. 

Looking back now I can see all the ways he manipulated me but as they say love is blind and I went full blown Stevie Wonder. I believed he was my knight in shining armor (but he turned out to be Lord Farquad from Shrek), this nice caring successful man who was rescuing me from my future of misery and doom w my previous boyfriend. I really wanted to believe in him and he gave me hope for a little while. Guess what, he was even more of a horrible person then I ever could've imagined. He always made promises to me that he never had any intentions of keeping, he liked about everything all the time, showed off constantly, bragged non stop and was one of those guys who did everything to show off in front of people including his charitable endeavors. The worst was yet to come, he told me he wanted to marry me and have babies with me. Until one day he dumped me, kicked me out of our apartment that I spent 6 months decorating. 

He made me move into a hotel and justified by telling me how much money I saved on rent when I lived with him in his apartment that he owned for free. To rub salt into the wound he then demanded I return every single gifts that he gave me asap of which my most cherished was a rose gold watch that he gifted me because he said he loved me. All of my friends said it was crazy but I gave him back every single gift including my favorite watch. What's the most shocking about this getting dumped story is I didn't do anything wrong to this person, absolutely zero. I ended up finding out the truth after a few months of him leading me on w more lies. It turns out he dumped me so he could get back together with his ex. I learned so many lessons in my 22 years of life from this experience. #1 money doesn't buy happiness #2 never abandon your own home and always be able to stand on your own two feet #3 don't jump from one relationship into another #4 never compromise yourself, everything we could ever need is already within us

Thanks to all of you who shared your stories about getting dumped with me. You gave me the courage to share my own, it's been therapeutic for me and I still believe in true love. Also don't feel bad for me as I have learned a lot of valuable lessons ....Just wait for my book to come out

I hope I transcribed it correctly! Anyone know who this is about? The only two exes or hers I know about are Tanz Watson and Ryan Silverstein before that, so I think this might be about Tanz...