Bellazon

Romana Meijer
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

New Face at Fresh :heart:
Her stats not yet posted. 

post-43321-0-1446082765-10194_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446082765-1245_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446082765-1443_thumb.jpg

Maybe you think, I have seen this lady before? That’s right! After the CosmoGirl! Model Contest, where she ended up with the last eight, and the Elite Model Look-castingday in Amsterdam, we spot her at the Fresh Model Camp. At Fresh they were impressed, so that’s why we can present her as a New Face now: Romana Meijer!

Fashionmilk: Hi! Can you introduce yourself?
Romana: Hi, my name is Romana Meijer. I am fourteen years old and I live in Amsterdam. I am doing VWO 3 right now.

FM: We saw you at CosmoGirl!, the Elite Model Look and Model Camp. What made you join these?
R: I got the question if I modelled a lot on the street. That made me think about it. When I was twelve, I started to find out more about it – through social media like Instagram. There you see a lot of photos from models. And then I thought: I want that too!

At the CosmoGirl! competition I was in the final but I didn’t win in the end. That’s why I tried at Model Camp and the Elite Model Look. I choose eventually for Fresh because during Model Camp I saw how they treat girls they represent. During Model Camp they also gave me the feeling I could always count on them, so that’s why I picked them!

FM: At CosmoGirl! you had big curly hair, now your hair is straight. Why is that?
R: Haha well, because I look less commercial on pictures and with straight hair I hope to get a bigger chance in the high fashion-market and with bigger brands.

FM: What do people around you think about you being a model?
R: Everybody is super happy for me! Especially my parents, because they have been working on it for a while and now that I’m finally signed with an agency they think it’s great!

FM: For what can we wake you up in the middle of the night?
R: To tell me I can go to Walibi or Duinrel the next day! I love amusement parks

FM: Do you have an idol?
R: My idol has always been Beyoncé. I think she is a great singer and dancer. And she seems very nice and not arrogant.

FM: What does your dreamholiday look like?
R: My ultimate holiday would be going to Ibiza with family and friends and go shopping there and go to the beach!

fashionmilk

th_icon1.png lb_icon1.png lb_icon1.png lb_icon1.png th_icon1.png th_icon1.png

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...