Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

My sisters watch the show each year. They don't know many models. Only the main ones but one of them didn't watch it at all because she didn't want to see Taylor Swift again and the other one I watched it with. Once it ended she was like is that it??? Where was the models? I didn't even see any of them. I hope VS realise that there are a lot of people who do tune in for the models. But it's the same old story each year. It never will change.

Someone please explain this.

http://i.imgur.com/TuGY3Ge.jpg

???????????

I remember she recently said some shit about the VSFS on twitter. Not sure does the photo above have anything to do with that I%20dont%20know.gif

I pasted Chrissy's face on the picture because I swear to god Iza face has morphed into the anti christ. lolol

Oh ok...lol. I am more convinced Chrissy is the Anti-Christ....I would continue but I don't want to start crap by bashing her and most people already know how I feel about her :evil:

My sisters watch the show each year. They don't know many models. Only the main ones but one of them didn't watch it at all because she didn't want to see Taylor Swift again and the other one I watched it with. Once it ended she was like is that it??? Where was the models? I didn't even see any of them. I hope VS realise that there are a lot of people who do tune in for the models. But it's the same old story each year. It never will change.

My mom now knows who Elsa is because she looks like Elsa from that "one Disney movie and shes sooo pretty!", and that "Behati is Adam Levine's wife and she's kinda pretty, but she's not nearly as talented or pretty as the Adam (Dog Whistle)" ... that and Taylor Swift is a horrible human being who denies public access to the beach and should be hung for it... And that "tall girl seems to be flirty with Taylor... Get a room"  (Karlie)

Oh and that "short girl..... Ariana, screeches like a cat in heat".. and that "she needs to never be on TV again"...

My mom is the most accurate speaker of the VSFS ever :rofl: And zero fucks given about the rest of the show.

My mom now knows who Elsa is because she looks like Elsa from that "one Disney movie and shes sooo pretty!", and that "Behati is Adam Levine's wife and she's kinda pretty, but she's not nearly as talented or pretty as the Adam (Dog Whistle)" ... that and Taylor Swift is a horrible human being who denies public access to the beach and should be hung for it... And that "tall girl seems to be flirty with Taylor... Get a room" (Karlie)

Oh and that "short girl..... Ariana, screeches like a cat in heat".. and that "she needs to never be on TV again"...

My mom is the most accurate speaker of the VSFS ever :rofl: And zero fucks given about the rest of the show.

:rofl: your mother knows her shit. My sister was saying the show isn't sexy anymore. She loved the stuff with Adriana and Ale. But she hated everything with Taylor and Karlie. She asked me if they are scissor sisters lol.

-I like Maria Boges and I think she has the most fantastic freakishly long legs.

I've been meaning to ask, how tall Maria is. She towered over Taylor Swift too much. And Taylor is tall herself. I even checked if it was because Taylor wasn't wearing heels but to no avail. And Maria doesn't look like someone with long legs when she's standing alone so I don't get it.
Wikipedia say that she is 5ft 11in tall (180cm) it seems pretty tall, but not like karlie hahah

-I like Maria Boges and I think she has the most fantastic freakishly long legs.

I've been meaning to ask, how tall Maria is. She towered over Taylor Swift too much. And Taylor is tall herself. I even checked if it was because Taylor wasn't wearing heels but to no avail. And Maria doesn't look like someone with long legs when she's standing alone so I don't get it.

Maria's quite tall at 6'0. She does have superlong legs, it was especially obvious last year's show when walking the finale (she wasn't as covered up)

I believe Maria is simply 6'0 or 6'1. 5'11 is ridiculous if you look at any pics of her next to other perfect-6'10 girls. The difference in height is obviously about 2-3inches. Take Karlie;s case as example, her agency until now keep using 6'1 as her height while in any event we can see her wearing complete flat footwears but still look 1/2" or 1" taler than other girls that wear 4-6" heels.That when we know her height is actually at least 6'2 & I'm not shock if someday she says she's actually 6'3.

Did anyone has posted a gif during that one moment in Fairy Tale when the camera took some seconds viewing the runway from above showing Lindsay beatifully 'sneaking' between Eniko & Hozier since both Eniko & Lindsay have quite huge pair of wings???? I love it!

@500daysofbryan can u make?

kiNvKoI.gif

I don't know, but this moment was really good. This was my favorite segment this year, I was very negative towards the song of Hozier, but it turned out great. And specially this moment was so magical.

I. LOVE. THIS. AND. I. LOVE. YOU. SO. MUCH. BRYAN !

Thank you!  :wub2:

Someone please explain this.

post-89151-0-1446073107-63933_thumb.jpg

???????????

How the hell Iza fills the whole page while Adri & Ale wiht FB only fill a quarter of the page??! Seriously WTF??

On a CBS website they re-named an Iza photo file "hunayyy.jpg"

Edit: I won't hotlink, but if you Google "hunayyy.jpg" and search in images, her photo pops up :rofl:

@everyone

Does anyone have a HQ photo of Sui's Fairy Tale pose where she winked at the camera? Please kindly provide if you have any. Also, anyone care to make a HQ gif of Sui's wink? Feel free to put any filters or enhancements that you want.

I already made a wink gif, but I can make a shorter one.

A8jSn10.gif

@everyone

Does anyone have a HQ photo of Sui's Fairy Tale pose where she winked at the camera? Please kindly provide if you have any. Also, anyone care to make a HQ gif of Sui's wink? Feel free to put any filters or enhancements that you want.

I already made a wink gif, but I can make a shorter one.

A8jSn10.gif

Yes Bryan, I'm aware that you made one previously under my request <3. I was actually asking anyone else who wanted to make a Sui wink gif with filters or enhancements (you could too!). I'm still looking for a wink photo of hers, not sure if anyone has it. Cause I plan to make this a signature in another forum, but I'm sure the gif size is too big so I thought of using a wink photo instead..