Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I saw this on the front page of Yahoo a couple days ago. We're not the only ones who noticed haha.

post-88372-0-1446073088-68603_thumb.png

However I don't agree with them showing Elsa as well. I know she got really skinny in some of her pics before the show but I think she looked great during the show and even now. Her hips and curves are to die for.

^^LOL that's really funny. I have always believed that too much exercise is unhealthy. 

But I agree with you. Elsa's abs are just perfect. You see her stomach is firm, but not too muscular. I think her stomach is most ideal, also as you say she has an amazing shape with curvy hips and waist. 

If you compare the 2 pictures everybody sees directly that Elsa's stomach is 1000 x more appealing than #bodybyIza's abs.

I really like Lindsay, I love her screen presence, she is very charismatic!

I think that Cindy is such a beaty and angel material, I think VS needs an asian angel, but Sui seems too shy to be in that place  :mellow:

fingers crossed for Cindy! I also think that Jasmine is such a babe, is she a good "spoke model"?

Its funny that at first we were all really negative about Lindsay. But after seeing the show, everybody thought she really shined. She looked happy to be there, had great energy and her walk was great. 

-I like Maria Boges and I think she has the most fantastic freakishly long legs.

I've been meaning to ask, how tall Maria is. She towered over Taylor Swift too much. And Taylor is tall herself. I even checked if it was because Taylor wasn't wearing heels but to no avail. And Maria doesn't look like someone with long legs when she's standing alone so I don't get it.

Maria's quite tall at 6'0. She does have superlong legs, it was especially obvious last year's show when walking the finale (she wasn't as covered up)

post-85865-0-1446073090-10529_thumb.jpg post-85865-0-1446073090-12046_thumb.jpg post-85865-0-1446073090-13414_thumb.jpg

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Btw is anyone else concerned that #BodybyIza is beginning to resemble #Bodyextra4TheWalkingDead

post-85865-0-1446073090-14735_thumb.jpg

Queen  :dance:

#What'sYourExcuse? #BlueSkinfortheWin (I thought Hilary's blue hands were bad last year but Iza's got her beat too)

I actually think what's making the VS shows go downhill is the inclusion of too many performers, performing in almost every segment. It takes the focus away from the models and is probably why we get all these crazy cuts and edits - screen time has to be shared with the models and performer.

It used to be that is what special that the performer would sing in a segment, but now it's just standard. It's literally becoming a concert instead of a lingerie show. VS needs to go back to having only 1-2 segments with performers, and maybe a 3rd performer doing a solo segment.

On a serious note: Do you think VS see's what we're all seeing with Iza? And if so; which demon did Izabel sell her soul to so that she can continue to walk to runway and still keep #BodybyIza

Maybe she thought all those Chuck Norris jokes.........werent jokes??? :idk:

She's totally going for Chuck IMO and its not pretty :rofl:

Someone please explain this.

http://i.imgur.com/TuGY3Ge.jpg

???????????

I remember she recently said some shit about the VSFS on twitter. Not sure does the photo above have anything to do with that :idk:

I pasted Chrissy's face on the picture because I swear to god Iza face has morphed into the anti christ. lolol

I actually think what's making the VS shows go downhill is the inclusion of too many performers, performing in almost every segment. It takes the focus away from the models and is probably why we get all these crazy cuts and edits - screen time has to be shared with the models and performer.

It used to be that is what special that the performer would sing in a segment, but now it's just standard. It's literally becoming a concert instead of a lingerie show. VS needs to go back to having only 1-2 segments with performers, and maybe a 3rd performer doing a solo segment.

I agree (Y) Also the cutting and editing makes it difficult to truly see the outfits. How could it be a "fashion" show if you could barely see the outfits!? :idk: Even Fashion Rocks has more focus on the outfits although there are performers on stage with the models.

I remember a few year ago the performers would perform in between segments instead of during the segments. Even if they did perform during a segment it wasn't more than 25% of the total segments :/