Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

This years show was better than last years, so I'm gonna keep it short.

Favorite Segment: Gilden Angels

Model: Bregje, Lindsay Ellingson, Alessandra, and Candice

Performer: Ariana Grande

Least Fave Segment: Exotic Traveler

Model: The ones who aren’t listed as favorite (sorry Adriana and Doutzen)

Performer: Hozier and Taylor (for trying to take over the whole show)

Actually, the whole stage and runway stole the show. Please keep it like that for next year, VS.

C'mon!! Hozier never tried to steel the show, he and Ed were the only two who stayed in the same place the hole segment, i mean those two were perfect (not ed's song but do hozier).

I was referring to Taylor.

Performer: Ariana Grande

Performer: Hozier and Taylor (for trying to take over the whole show)

How did Hozier try and take over the whole show? o.o He stood towards the back of the runway off to the side taking up minimal space while your fav Ariana walked in the middle of the runway with dancers...

If anything it was Ariana by her presence and spacial usage who was trying to take over the show, not the solo cute hipster dude :rofl:

I was talking about taylor.

I'm about 3000 years late to the party (thanks to my service provider, and to myself for using up all my monthly data), but where's the link to the show again? (At least 720px please), thanks in advance to whoever can provide the link since I need to watch it :) the only bits I managed to watch were ones my friend had to snapchat me since I couldn't load anything to watch it at all :/ 

On the topic of Doutzen however, she confirm 100% if she's leaving, she was being rather quiet about that (her agent was the one that was giving out hints on whether she'd leave or not). She said she'd miss the show if she were to chose to leave VS. Then when her agent came on, the interviewer asked if she would walk the show next year and her agent responded with "It's going to be an exciting year" and they mentioned that there are other girls that VS wants to sign. I would personally love it if she stayed, solely for her to get the Fantasy Bra and nothing more. Other than that she doesn't require VS since she's got plenty of other contracts to work with, and she's the best Angel since Karolina in terms of overall career, her career's been miles better than all the current Angels so I doubt she gives a single hoot on that matter. She doesn't need to rely on a famous partner to get her jobs, she does it on her own. I don't think a lot of people (as in the public) would be happy if she left since she, Adriana, and Candice are always the Angels that get the most praise from people, so that's the only problematic bit. Go onto any article and the girls that always get negative comments like "She's so plain" tend to be Alessandra, Behati, Lily and Karlie. She's been nothing but a pleasure the entire time she's worked for the brand and it's a pity they never understood how to utilize her properly (except for VSX, that was a truly great thing for her to do since she fits it perfectly). 

However, IF Victoria's Secret wants her THAT MUCH, they'll renegotiate her contract and try to make her stay if they really want to keep her. So it's up to her to decide whether she wants to get shoved aside for the next 3 years, demand they do something more to her (i.e. give her a FB), or go off and do better things and let VS hire a chick that isn't popular with the consumers to replace her.

The only thing I'd hate to see happen is Martha fill in her spot, but that's the most likely girl to become the replacement for her. I don't see Stella being the replacement since she only began working with the brand this year but you never know. 

I'm about 3000 years late to the party (thanks to my service provider, and to myself for using up all my monthly data), but where's the link to the show again? (At least 720px please), thanks in advance to whoever can provide the link since I need to watch it :) the only bits I managed to watch were ones my friend had to snapchat me since I couldn't load anything to watch it at all :/

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/54631-motion/?p=3481761

I agree. I adore Lais and I think she's beautiful, but she seems too reserved to do well as a spokesperson. I know a lot of people didn't like her at the show, but I think Jourdan Dunn looked amazing, and her personality is so fun to me. I think she'd be a lot like Rosie was an Angel, cheeky and flirty.

I like Jourdan :) If VS is going to sign a new Angel I think she should definitely be a contender :yes: I also thought Cindy was pretty good at the show too.

Maria reminds me of Oluchi except with more energy.

Jourdan would be great, but IDK why her short hair dont appeal to me. She is very likeable overall though

I agree. I adore Lais and I think she's beautiful, but she seems too reserved to do well as a spokesperson. I know a lot of people didn't like her at the show, but I think Jourdan Dunn looked amazing, and her personality is so fun to me. I think she'd be a lot like Rosie was an Angel, cheeky and flirty.

I like Jourdan :) If VS is going to sign a new Angel I think she should definitely be a contender :yes: I also thought Cindy was pretty good at the show too.

Maria reminds me of Oluchi except with more energy.

I agree with you both, I think Jourdan would be a great angel. Great personality, runway presence and a great print model :thumbsup:

She reminds me of Oluchi too. She also used to be one of my favs from the earlier shows. But yeah Maria has a lot of energy, and she has killed it on the VS runway these past years I think she would be great. I at least would like to see her working with them more :)

She reminds me of Oluchi too. She also used to be one of my favs from the earlier shows. But yeah Maria has a lot of energy, and she has killed it on the VS runway these past years I think she would be great. I at least would like to see her working with them more :)

Oluchi has an unspoken aura of elegance and poise to her. Her energy is very natural---never forced. Maria has that too. I hope she is back next year...along with Cindy :hehe: