Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I might go into more detail after I watch it again, but this what I took from last night show: it was ok, not that bad, not that good. They didn't do the slow motion thing, and TGEY kept the celebrity shots minimal at best. I guess Taylor Swift is o.k., but to have her BACK TO BACK?! Adriana Grande did good, and let's face it, it worked for the pink section. Segments pretty much the same thing. Both Adriana and Alessandra are at the twilight if their careers as runway models, so I totally got that, and understood why they came out together with their fantasy bras on. Other were just basic. Maybe one day they can give us some background on the new and second year girls. I believe Lais was listed in the opening credits. So, why do TGEY BEVER INTERVIEW HER?!

On to the girls: I was PRESENTLY SURPRISED by Karlie Kloss this year. She looked really good as a blonde. Her body looked better too than I remember in years past. Jourdan Dunn is another girl who caught my eye. Her highlights really helped her stand out. Elsa Hosk stood out again in the Pink section. That is pretty much her segment. Also, I'm glad they didn't put ALL the newcomers there. Most were, it's kinda like boot camp or something, but they mixed it in some.all the veterans like Doutzen,Izabel, Isabeli, Lily, Lima, Ale, etc. did their thing. I think Joan was good. Shania, too. As far as the rookies go, I wished Sharipova would have had more than one segment. Showed real promise. The other ones were Ok. Like I said I need to watch it again.

Actually, I made a mistake, the segment my friend said the music didn't flow with the walks was Dream Girls not GA. And I love how Sui He's outfit in GA looked like she wasn't wearing undies. Haha freaking loved it.

Just watched the commercial. Love! Omg! But why do I feel like VS makes some of the commercials for men? They were like 'get your angel this and that this Christmas'.

So far, Gilded Angels was alright, didn't mind Bee's opening. Not mad about the outfits though. Dream Angels was ok, Lily's wings sucked as did all the shoes... think my favourite outfit was probably TSwifts! Exotic traveler. Eww eww eww. Lais got lucky there with her outfit as all the others bar the FB's were bloody hideous. But LOVED Adri and Ale's walk together. Pink actually wasn't bad... at least Ariana learned to gtfo of Elsa's way!! Why are all the girls so covered up?! So far I think only Pink has really had the energy I usually enjoy in the show.

Could someone please explain to me Karlie's outfit in Dream Girl? I don't get how it relates to the theme. It looks like it belonged in FT but even that is a stretch...

In the bedroom (the place where you sleep and dream), you can find this on the ceiling

qpqz9x.jpg

Could someone please explain to me Karlie's outfit in Dream Girl? I don't get how it relates to the theme. It looks like it belonged in FT but even that is a stretch...

In the bedroom (the place where you sleep and dream), you can find this on the ceiling

http://i57.tinypic.com/qpqz9x.jpg

LOL :rofl: You are right, her outfit does kinda look like a ceiling fan! :laugh: She is a walking ceiling fan...HAHAHAHAH...

I love reading everyone's reaction to the show. But I'm telling you all now don't expect it to change next year. It's going to be the same again. They can have a performer in every segment I don't care my only wish is that they get performers who fit the segment. Get songs that make sense with the theme. That's all I want. Good music that you feel and the girls can feel when they walk. I just want them to think we only need one or two big performers each year. Not 3-4 like they've done the past few years. JT again next year. You had the best year to get him again. His music would have been so amazing at the show this year.

The fairy tale segment would've been better without the bloody A.D.D editing... I completely lost track of who was walking in which direction and what the hell was going on. I did like the outfits in that segment, although I think Behati's train would have been nicer if it wasn't stiff. Cute little segment on Russell. Going into the last chunk after the ads now!