Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I can't find utorrent on the App Store any other way of downloading the show? Or would someone be kind enough to pm me a link?

I have no idea what an App is, so :idk: I did a quick search for Utorrent App and found this: http://utorrent.en.softonic.com/android & https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utorrent.client&hl=en hope they help.

Rotary phone or bust.

Thanks for searching. It's only android unfortunately :(

Ehy guys, I've just woke up and I'm ready to see the show! Hope you all enjoyed it.

I've found this torrent. Not sure if legit, 'cause I'm downloading it right now. Hope it helps all of us who haven't seen the show yet. :flower: :flower:  Oh, and goodmorning to all the Europeans :hehe:

https://kickass.so/the-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014-hdtv-x264-batv-ettv-t9950322.html

Adriana still trending worldwide (without Ale, lets face it, 'Adriana and Alessandra' was only trending because of Adriana). I woman won't stop amazing me. Love how she has stolen the public's heart.

Candice on the other hand, I can't understand. It's true that beauty isn't everything, for a woman she so unbelievably knock out beautiful, she is do darn vanilla. VS goes out of their way to give her the best everything yet still she remaims just another blonde. She trended for like a second during the show and is bsck to trending after like Adriana but way down in the trending list. Oh well... Doutzen, Lily and Behati also trended during GA

Also, VS might over sugar the tea a bit when it comes to talking about their own importance but there is some truth to it. Did you guys see Devon, Jasmine and Sara trending worldwide (even if it was just for a bit)? I was soo happy for the, goes to show VS puts these girls on the map and it's up to them how they use that advantage. I'm glad they added the other two girls in the credits. I saw, Joan and Jordan trending as well.

Well I just finished watching the VSFS on CBS in full HD and not on a dam laptop and I must say, all the bickering about how awful the show was wasn't there for me personally. It's the same editing as it was last year with all the camera cuts left and right. As a matter of fact; I know this won't be a popular opinion here but all the performances weren't half bad at all and Taylor Swift actually really added to the sensual vibe of what was going on :yes: Not a fan of any of the performers but at least they added to the show vs take away from it. Only minor note is Ariana and PINK...too many performers on the stage made it a jumbled mess of a segment to watch :ninja: Oh well, at least PINK was a vast improvement from last year outfit wise smily%20new%20one.gif

Some noteable notes..

• Exotic Traverls segment was the bastard child of the show, you couldn't of said it better Clauds. Just nothing there to speak about! :ninja:
  • Bummed they never panned into Lais much during the Exotic Travelers segment but girl needs to not contort her face whilst singing the song :pinch:
  • Izabel's hair flip was just priceless, girl looks like she has some kind of tick or muscle disorder with how quickly she pulls that move off.
  • Bregje's body freaking killed it in the PINK segment, only girl worth the watch body wise. Oh, JoJo wasn't too shabby either :chicken:
  • Elsa looked beyond gorgeous but she needs to slow down with the cape flaps next time around.
  • Last segment was my fav this year. Way they had all the girls lined up and ready to walk and the outfits... :wub:

Ehy guys, I've just woke up and I'm ready to see the show! Hope you all enjoyed it.

I've found this torrent. Not sure if legit, 'cause I'm downloading it right now. Hope it helps all of us who haven't seen the show yet. :flower: :flower: Oh, and goodmorning to all the Europeans :hehe:

https://kickass.so/the-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014-hdtv-x264-batv-ettv-t9950322.html

Thanks! I'll download it now and watch it later. Maybe anger and drowsiness clouded my judgment and I need to re-watch it to appreciate it more.

Gisele!

Gisele where???

Btw guys, the pre-show thing with Monica being such a bitch - is it captured somewhere or lost forever for those who did not catch it?

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1708657/events/3555065/videos/70815921

I was going to download, and upload for you guys but it's like 2GBs for HD.

Only minor note is Ariana and PINK...too many performers on the stage made it a jumbled mess of a segment to watch :ninja:

YES...I was thinking this as well - wasn't sure if it was just me.  Ariana had way too many backup dancers and their outfits were the same colors as the models' (primarily white), so it got confusing.

DAMN! 30 pages in less than half a day! When I was about to fall asleep, I knew I'm gonna miss a lot. So what's up, the edited version is great or okay or sucks-my-ass??  :gocho: 

*yeah I didn't watch it, too tired from working on urgent stuff the night before