Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ It's actually not like that. They use footage from the first and the second taping. :) They tape the show from different angles and perspectives during the two different things. It was not a "dress rehearsal" :rofl:  It's just that Ariana Grande can't understand what she's doing 'cause her blood doesn't arrive to her brain since her ponytail is too tight. :rofl: :rofl:

^ It's actually not like that. They use footage from the first and the second taping. :) They tape the show from different angles and perspectives during the two different things. It was not a "dress rehearsal" :rofl:  It's just that Ariana Grande can't understand what she's doing 'cause her blood doesn't arrive to her brain since her ponytail is too tight. :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the explanation. Yeah, this ponytail is probably the one to blame ;)

Is the show already airing in the UK ?

I'm a little lost with the timings.

I'm in London and not 100% sure. The show was filmed in London, had a shit ton of promo over here on buses etc and VS hasn't appeared to advertise when/where those in the UK can watch it on TV.............................. I've been told that it's airing tomorrow at 9pm on 4 Music by someone though. 

Ok everyone. We only have a few more hours to go. Who are we looking forward to after seeing all the pictures and stuff. Based on pictures I think Sara, Elsa, Bregje, Stella, Lily A, Doutzen, Jac, Lais, Devon are all going to be standouts for the show.