Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Tbh I'm surprised that you guys are surprised that Taylor got so much decision-making power :ninja:

Thank the Lord that Lorde wasn't invited in Ariana's place. I love her music but she'd make the show real creepy real fast. (no pun intended)

:hug:Thank you for the ID y'all.  There was an early video of that shot of Josephine, from another angle and I thought it was stunning.

I liked the show over all, and yet I hate the fact that I have to go lurk and stalk more model threads now!

Bryan, when can you spill "what you got"? You know we're going to tease you and not let up. :hug: :D

Am I the only one who misses KK? She's three years younger than either Ale and Adri, why don't they invite her back to the VSFS?

No you're not the only one. Really wish she would have stayed longer as an angel. :cry2:

I loved her too, I definitely don't think it was her last show in VS mind but she took it upon herself to stop doing it and pursuing other ventures. She had a great runway presence, walk, and she really was iconic. Sexy Santa's Helpers was when I first fell in love with her walk and attitude.

Also, did anyone see this mess of a video? Apparently Taylor basically picked the other performers. This explains TOO much: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Xj8WjzG-k

Nice to know Taylor wears the pants in the relationship :rofl:

The one who owns a private plane in the relationship calls the shots.

Taylor is living the PBFM dream.

From what I can see Behati pulled off opening. Candice is looking bigger than usual, her body seems less toned. Karlie's gold outfit is gross and she didn't walk as well as she could've. IMO the best improvement of ALL girls is Lily Aldridge! I don't get those wings of hers in Dream girls but wow she is looking so hot and her walk is so much better.

Am I the only one who misses KK? She's three years younger than either Ale and Adri, why don't they invite her back to the VSFS?

I miss Rosie. :(

Me too... Rosie was amazing on the runway and great in interviews. I really wish she stayed longer with VS... :(

And KK was incredible back in 2003/2005 shows, but didn't look her best in her last VS show in 2010. Actually she looked pretty bad, IMO... I'm glad she is not back.