Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

There's a really cool photographer that just posted his pictures from the show, I only got the ones from the girls I was interested in sp If anyone wants to get the rest they're here

http://proofs.joshwongphotography.com/keyword/VSFS2014

This guy had a lot of pictures of the last year's show also. These pics are the best I've seen so far imo. Thanks Clau!   :flower:  And to everyone else who posted so many amazing stuff in the last 24 hours :flower:

All the news and radio stations here in Aus are talking about how Ariana got knocked by Elsa's wings. Everyone's having a laugh because they think sucked in for her diva attitude. She doesn't like one side of her face photographed and everyone is like look at her face in that photo :rofl:

I love that photographers VS pictures. He posted them last year too. Also what's the point of lip syncing shake it off? She doesn't even sing it. I'm on holiday for the next 5 days guys so I prob won't be on much :)

Based on pictures alone, cast, set etc it's better than 2008 which I feel was the last really good VS show. 2011 and 2012 had hints of it but they just fell under. Last year had some good moments but overall didn't feel like a VS show. Now I need to wait and see how this all looks in motion and how it's edited. Pleeeeeease be simple with the editing this year VS. I just can't wait to see all the girls standing there in Angel Ball and one by one coming down and back up the runway.

no defin not better than 2008. In 2008 they had great music, that gived the show a boost and tension, since 2011 I am falling a sleep with the music,

@ Pretty if you're here (or PinkCouture if she passes by) :

Sorry for off-topic, but as I know you mods are here. I just have a question about the polls : is it possible to make more than 20 options for one question ? (currently 20 is the maximum possible).

I would like to make a big poll about all time VS angels since beginning (maybe it's a bad idea), but there are 27 !!!! 24 actually excluding Yasmeen Ghauri, Chandra North and Ines Rivero. It would kinda s*** if some will have to be left out :/

Or maybe should I just gather some models together as one option ? :/

Again, sorry for off-topic.

I'm so sorry to bother. :flower:     (with me and my random poll ideas... :unsure: )

And Doutzen probably cursing at Karlie... in her head....

B2eR9fp.gif

Notice how Taylor rushed forward to grab the love of her life from falling? ;)

Good lord bring back the 2005 - 2008 stuff. The show looks a mess. 

2005 always win my heart - NO FLAW. And I really want Doutzen curse to Karlie in front of recording press camera. If it is live, even better!  :nicole: