Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I only just noticed the presence and existence of this pic

gmJb4CT.jpg

On the bright side she's wearing underwear (Y)

I'm surprised they don't have a PINK label on them.

One of those monogrammed PINK panties which have things like "No peeking" would have been perfect just for the giggles :rofl: 

OMG this show is a mess! Magda made such an awkward mistake with her cape thing in Dream girls. That finale was tragic. Bumping into each other and stuff. Not too happy this year..

Poor Magda got her cape stuck on her head for a couple of seconds. Then Taylor taking up the runway and Blanca walking around her.

And finally Karlie bumping into Doutzen. What a mess.

gmJb4CT.jpg

One of those monogrammed PINK panties which have things like "No peeking" would have been perfect just for the giggles :rofl:

She's bringing the runway straight to the Pink Carpet  

I don't see a problem with Sui He's Golden Fun Bags, oh and her outfits weren't bad either  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

gmJb4CT.jpg

She's bringing the runway straight to the Pink Carpet  

I don't see a problem with Sui He's Golden Fun Bags, oh and her outfits weren't bad either  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

But but but, they took out her wings in Fairy Tales!! Not to mention, she was supposed to wear what Constance was wearing. Even though I felt that then again, those short wings won't look good on Sui He too, but I'd imagine she would have walked differently if she had her wings and not some huge bags obstructing her arms from making any sexy moves. But Sui He never learns I guess, year after year, she still pretty much has the same walk. Always with her hands at her waist, very little costume interaction or camera smiling until last year's show.

And this year, in one of the videos for Gilded Angel (they had two rounds of show right?). I saw that she did her cute squat pose that she had back in 2011's Ballet segment. Guess she never learns. At least she has one more pose to her list of pose now, she finally flaunted her gown on Fairy Tales.. And honestly, I think she'd fit in Angel Balls with a white outfit, because her black hair contrasts it so well..

Sara killing in the After Party!!  :drool:

post-84533-0-41763300-1417599053_thumb.j

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gwsgaBlJ1r9ljhqo1_500.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Doutzen already had enough with the first taping when she began tripping over her outfit, she didn't need Karlie's romantic affair causing any more trouble :banghead: Come to think of it I had high expectations of Karlie this year, and she did not impress me in any segment whatsoever. I'd rather Angela Lindvall be going bezerk where she looks like she's summoning a demon with that arm swinging than Karlie's obnoxious fangirling on the runway. But nope, there's probably going to be an entire segment on Karlie + Taylor = BFFLS Kaylor 5ever :heart: Why am I slowly loosing my faith in the show the more runway I see? 

Poor Magda... :|

sPy1zck.gif

Taylor ruining Blanca's runway moment...

mxXevIF.gif

And Doutzen probably cursing at Karlie... in her head....

B2eR9fp.gif

and Doutzens train got stuck in her shoe twice in Dream Girls

This is utter chaos I don't get how this is acceptable in anyway, I like Taylor but she's really detracting from the show with her theatrics and interactions with the models. Why is it when the men perform (not including Akon) the girls manage to interact with the male performer, look sexy, and still get down the runway in one piece without nearly dying. Usher did it best back in 2008 the girls loved him and the interaction was just the right amount. 

Doutzen already had enough with the first taping when she began tripping over her outfit, she didn't need Karlie's romantic affair causing any more trouble :banghead: Come to think of it I had high expectations of Karlie this year, and she did not impress me in any segment whatsoever. I'd rather Angela Lindvall be going bezerk where she looks like she's summoning a demon with that arm swinging than Karlie's obnoxious fangirling on the runway. But nope, there's probably going to be an entire segment on Karlie + Taylor = BFFLS Kaylor 5ever :heart: Why am I slowly loosing my faith in the show the more runway I see? 

+100000 and it was pretty embarassing to watch Karlie lip-syncing even when she hit her pose