Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Yall can say whatever you want about Iza she got big beautiful wings, she got to close a segment, and this is her 10th year going strong in VS so I'm super happy and proud. I'm gonna pray that some of your girls make it through casting next year though.  :wave:

post-84648-0-1446072229-23784_thumb.gif

Raffy, pretty wings and closing a segment ain't going to change the fact that her abs look like they can cut diamonds and her face looks gaunt in that pic. :idk:  This is lingerie, not a body building contest which she apparently looks like she was working out for :ninja:

LMAOOOOOOOO #dead....

Raf you just won all the awards, all of them....

;)

Raffy, pretty wings and closing a segment ain't going to change the fact that her abs look like they can cut diamonds and her face looks gaunt in that pic. :idk:  This is lingerie, not a body building contest which she apparently looks like she was working out for :ninja:

LMAOOOOOOOO #dead....

Raf you just won all the awards, all of them....

;)

Lingerie Models need to possess confidence and sex appeal something that doesn't come in short supply for her. Saying she looks like a body builder because she's leaner than other girls and takes fitness a little more seriously when she's basically looked the same in 2005 when she first started. It's a silly argument having abs making a woman unappealing, if it was such a big deal she wouldn't of been cast or even become a VS angel in the first place. She's a great addition to the show. If she possessed any of the characteristics of a body builder her arms and legs wouldn't be so slender, she does pilates just like all of the other girls, they're all body weight exercises. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what you find unappealing isn't what others see. I don't see what's wrong with her face now either, that's a new one looks like something new is coming out of the woodwork everyday.

So based on just the pictures so far, and some videos we have seen. Stella, Elsa, Lily A, Sara and Eniko have all been standouts this year. They all had great looks and brought their A game this year. Overall I was really happy with the looks. Besides a couple from Pink and basically all of Exotic Traveler minus the FB's, Eniko and Lais, the looks were fantastic. I found it hard to chose my fave looks from the other segments. Like pretty I think Dream Girls had some amazing looks, but they were ruined by those shoes. The performers seemed like they did a great job. Karlie was just all about Taylor which was annoying. I'm happy so far. And now we wait for a week and see how they are going to edit. Also VS a big thumbs down for the hair and makeup. It did not make the girls shine. Lais, Karlie, Constance looked tired. There was no glamour or sexiness to the hair and makeup at all. Only some girls really stood out.

So here are my fav looks. It was hard to narrow down but these stood out the most to me.

Stella and Elsa's  FT, Devon's GA, Lily and Joan's AB and Sigrid's DG were my fav looks of the show. They were subtle, sexy, very glamorours, old school. Butr my fav look of the whole show was Devon in Gilded Angels. Wow.

post-22010-0-1446072230-57685_thumb.jpg

EDIT

Look out for Kate G, her and Stella were the only new girls who got two looks. Kate obviously impressed. I can see them using her in the catalogue. Also good to see some regulars like Martha and Jasmine get more love in this show. I know some people don't like Sigrid, but I thought she looked great. She was very subtle and relaxed on the runway. Also Doutzen looked great. I love that she still has a bit of extra weight from the baby. They just let her down with bad makeup and hair.

I'm also kind of glad they gave Adriana and Alessandra two looks. They didn't need the extra look to make an impact. They will do that already. At least gives other girls an extra look to shine. I do wish Bregje and Shanina got another look each though.

Yall can say whatever you want about Iza she got big beautiful wings, she got to close a segment, and this is her 10th year going strong in VS so I'm super happy and proud. I'm gonna pray that some of your girls make it through casting next year though.  :wave:

post-87573-0-1446072231-40755_thumb.gif

That GIF!!!!!!!! My fav VSFS moment EVER! NAOMI SLAYS! I get excited every time I see it lol

Glad they gave that look to devon instead of trying to put it on Karlie like the last body suit...

I agree 100% about the dream girls shoes *yuck*

I wasnt a fan of ANY of the knee boots before today.. BUT i must say... I have been pleasantly surprised.. even the PINK boots seemed ok. Fairytale boots!! They won me over... was very impressed.

Lindsay was glowing on that runway and her hair!! beautiful so happy she was able to close a segment

The girls in PINK made that section soo strong. Was super impressed by Mauds walk/attitude (side view though.. shes different from straight on). Luckily for the second showing Ariana was more t othe side when elsa entered.

I liked the new girls!!! 

I keep thinking.. if Cara had done the show... which section would they have put her in... to me she would only fit in PINK this year.

Would love to have seen Natasha in ANY of the sections

If Barbara Palvin was in the show she would have been terrific in dream angels and the last section

Lingerie Models need to possess confidence and sex appeal something that doesn't come in short supply for her. Saying she looks like a body builder because she's leaner than other girls and takes fitness a little more seriously when she's basically looked the same in 2005 when she first started. It's a silly argument having abs making a woman unappealing, if it was such a big deal she wouldn't of been cast or even become a VS angel in the first place. She's a great addition to the show. If she possessed any of the characteristics of a body builder her arms and legs wouldn't be so slender, she does pilates just like all of the other girls, they're all body weight exercises. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what you find unappealing isn't what others see. I don't see what's wrong with her face now either, that's a new one looks like something new is coming out of the woodwork everyday.

I respect your opinion but I do not agree with you. If anything, her confidence is more cockiness. I get that she's been working with VS for a long time, but the girl acts like the show is about her. It was plentiful obvious with her little Instagram series where she'd do runway walks advertising herself and her achievements, the other girls didn't do that, most just posted flashback photos and that they were excited. I don't think she brings anything new to the show anymore either, the 10 second pouts and booty poses have gotten highly overrated in my view of her. You can't say she looks the same as 2005, grab a runway photo from 2005, grab one from this year, her body has gotten more muscular and muscular as it goes when she was just nicely toned before  :idk: