Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I really loved how dramatic the intro was. However, when Behati came out, patting her hair down like a paranoid crackhead it completely ruined the moment. I'm surprised she wasn't told to stop as she did it the second time too... Just my opinion! *Behati fans don't snatch my wig!*

have the link?

http://instagram.com/p/wHIIK4SX89/?modal=true

There's another one too but I can't find it. 

Is it me or Behati looks really uncomfortable/nervous opening?

She seems like have been thinking too much as it's her very first time opening the show plus it takes place in London AND HER FREAKING MR LEVINE WERE NOT THERE (which most of us love it) - hell yeah she was nervous!

I just watched Constance Jablonski's FashionTV Backstage Interview. "Personally I like to wear no push up" "I feel like I don't want to lie, it's like such a disappointment for any man no when they see the whole thing and they're like 'huh' what happened from now and then"  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA21G0XuB7Y&list=UUqzju-_WMKsgNx8R3QwupQQ&index=2

Apparently I need to visit more than once a day!

I reserve the right to change my mind once we see it in motion, but I think most of the outfits looked pretty good! Not too thrilled about the music, but maybe they can make it work with the editing. Loved the different runway.

Elsa was the highlight for me along with most everyone else it seems? She looked stunning out of pink.

I didn't know who Stella was until a month ago and I think she looked like she fit in well. No over the top antics suits her fine.

The ET outfits didn't seem to quite fit the theme. I think Angel Ball or Fairy Tale will be my favorite section.

I was hoping Izabel would give us a new pose instead of the flip :D

EDIT: the performers need to move out of the way!

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures. You guys are wonderful!

I just watched Constance Jablonski's FashionTV Backstage Interview. "Personally I like to wear no push up" "I feel like I don't want to lie, it's like such a disappointment for any man no when they see the whole thing and they're like 'huh' what happened from now and then"  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Wrong company to work for lol!

Some of you may know that I run @teamisabeli on Instagram and I posted earlier that I was at the show.

In real life it is even more amazing than in pictures or edited on CBS ❤️

Hooker fix your fun already, I need the dirt  :chicken: 

Also thanks for telling me all the deets, you're the best :heart: