Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So I've been look at 500+ UHQ pictures, these are the girls who need to stay home next year:

Grace, Maria, Imman, Sigrid, Cindy, Ieva, Maud, Kasia, Izabel ... Yumi & Romee were such a let down, I had hopes for them but :no:

Looking good but make up/hair/attitude didn't do them favors: Adriana, Blanca, Behati, Karlie, Doutzen & Shanina

Best looking: Jasmine Tookes, Devon, Kelly, Isabeli, Taylor, Sara, Stella & Candice

But my favorite was Elsa (Y) I was terrified she would be all cutesy and dumb in mainline but no, she delivered.

What about Jac? Why do they always cover up her body? Wtf, and stuck in Pink.

Jac falls in the category VS fucking hates me, so did Taylor, both women look amazing but their outfits are so forgettable and they didn't stand out. Maybe they will in motion

This could possibly be my most favorite outfit ever.

post-84648-0-1446072107-0303_thumb.jpg post-84648-0-1446072108-50963_thumb.jpg post-84648-0-1446072112-08845_thumb.jpg post-84648-0-1446072112-79532_thumb.jpg post-84648-0-1446072113-16609_thumb.jpg

The detailing is incredible! Someone went to great lengths to hand lay each individual feather into the train, and lets not mention the 60+ hours of hand beading into the cinch. So damn unexpected of VS. Simply beautiful, and an outfit I won't forget anytime soon.

btw I'm taking a break, my eyes are starting to hurt.

I have to agree this is nothing short of a masterpiece  :clap:

Maria herself looks 1000 times better than last year too, happier and healthier looking. She looked tired and a little too serious last year so this is a nice improvement. 

I think we're getting blindsided by a bunch of girls really bring their A Game. Question is whose walk is gonna be the best once this is all set in motion. I hope Ming Xi is as good this year as she was last year.

At least Jac got to close PINK! That's quite an honor, considering they could have chosen anyone else in the segment. Plus her outfit actually had lingerie, and is a major improvement form last year.

I like it when mainline girls occasionally walk PINK (like Bregje) because they give it a sexier and more refined touch. Last year it felt like a pre-school playground.

Random note - but I miss Shannon Click! She was great on the runway, for both PINK and mainline.

At least Jac got to close PINK! That's quite an honor, considering they could have chosen anyone else in the segment. Plus her outfit actually had lingerie, and is a major improvement form last year.

I like it when mainline girls occasionally walk PINK (like Bregje) because they give it a sexier and more refined touch. Last year it felt like a pre-school playground.

Random note - but I miss Shannon Click! She was great on the runway, for both PINK and mainline.

I agree, I think girls like Bregje, Elsa, Sara & Jac make the PINK segment a lot better because they look young enough for the line but they still manage to look sexy and classy and not all cheesy. While Jac's outfit was def an improvement I still think is sad she got one outfit and in Pink when she pulled so much work this year and girls like Kate G who has literally never worked with VS before got two.

I hope we get to see more of Miss Taylor Hill soon because I've found one HQ of her.

I'm sorry for saying this, I like Karlie I really do but from the videos and pics that I've seen I feel like she somehow forgot that she was doing a fashion show - the VS Fashion Show - and instead of embracing that she focused on Taylor like she was the only thing important like it was all about Taylor not the angels. In Dream Girl at one point she totally forgot where to stop & pose. (in a video on instagram GLAMOURMAG's!) Who's with me? :| :unsure:

I'm sorry for saying this, I like Karlie I really do but from the videos and pics that I've seen I feel like she somehow forgot that she was doing a fashion show - the VS Fashion Show - and instead of embracing that she focused on Taylor like she was the only thing important like it was all about Taylor not the angels. In Dream Girl at one point she totally forgot where to stop & pose. (in a video on instagram GLAMOURMAG's!) Who's with me? :| :unsure:

i mean tay is her girlfriend.....