Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't know why but I think new models have totally outshined all the Angels this year a little bit,their makeup was alive and positive,idk how to say but they shined,while makeup of all Angels was so plain,Adriana didn't even had a simple lip balm on her lips which is stupid, I agree Doutzen didn't look her best but she really really had little makeup and hair is like my every day hair,while Elsa's makeup,Devon's was gorgeous,of Angels I only like Alessandra's makeup to me it seems like they wanted to make some Angels look older idk why

Hozier is fucking tall! 6'5"! I bet VS is compensating for Silver Screen Angels' Performer...  :rofl:

I will say one thing about the casting though, Grace Mahary didn't wow me when they cast her and even after hair and make up and the decent looking Pink outfit she still doesn't wow me at all. I think that was a very precious spot that a lot of other girls could have filled better.

In my opinion, many girls seemed unnecessary this year. Their spots should have been dropped and filled with models with one look, or entirely new models all together.

Based on the pictures alone, I'm unimpressed with: Maud ('nuff said), Yumi ('nuff said) Grace, Imaan, Ieva (why does she get constantly casted?!), Romee (she looks like a 'dumb' version of Candice, something about her face looks off and she's way too skinny in my opinion), Irina (she's okay..but meh), Sigrid (she's decent, but I just find her so bland and replaceable), Daniella Braga (basically a Shanina/Kelly Gale variant, not needed), and Jac Jablonski (I don't see why she's special, she's basically a less attractive Hilary Rhoda).

Pleasantly surprised with: Elsa's mainline debut, Eniko's return, Devon Windsor, Jasmine Tookes (her skin is AMAZING!) and Lily Aldridge!

In my opinion, many girls seemed unnecessary this year. Their spots should have been dropped and filled with models with one look, or entirely new models all together.

Based on the pictures alone, I'm unimpressed with: Maud ('nuff said), Grace, Imaan, Ieva (why does she get constantly casted?!), Romee (she looks like a 'dumb' version of Candice, something about her face looks off and she's way too skinny in my opinion), Irina (she's okay..but meh), Sigrid (she's decent, but I just find her so bland and replaceable), and Daniella Braga (basically a Shanina/Kelly Gale variant, not needed)

I think Romee is necessary purely for the fact that when Karlie first came on the scene everyone was like "tall and super skinny" she must be Anja Rubik's replacement, but I think Romee fills that spot a little better. For some strange reason they always need that stupidly skinny blond girl on the runway and Karlie isn't it, she filled out that concave ass after her fist show and looks amazing now.

Based on the pictures alone, I'm unimpressed with: Maud ('nuff said), Yumi ('nuff said) Grace, Imaan, Ieva (why does she get constantly casted?!), Romee (she looks like a 'dumb' version of Candice, something about her face looks off and she's way too skinny in my opinion), Irina (she's okay..but meh), Sigrid (she's decent, but I just find her so bland and replaceable), Daniella Braga (basically a Shanina/Kelly Gale variant, not needed), and Jac Jablonski (I don't see why she's special, she's basically a less attractive Hilary Rhoda).

Pleasantly surprised with: Elsa's mainline debut, Eniko's return, Devon Windsor, Jasmine Tookes (her skin is AMAZING!) and Lily Aldridge!

what do you think about kate and blanca?

Whoa. Thanks guys! Took me a while to catch up. :ninja: (Y)

All in all I think this was a great show, awesome catwalk & the videos look very promising so far. I loved Gilded Angels & Angels Ball. Amazing line-up in each segment. :clap: The whole casting was almost perfect for my taste. Really think Toni should have been there, too. I gotta say I was very underwhelmed by Jourdan. Not feeling her for VS at all...

One Outfit for Jac? And it's for Pink? She worked her butt off and without a doubt deserved atleast two outfits.

post-31828-0-1446072088-70226_thumb.gif

I LOVEEEE the runway, so beautiful

love angel ball - the best!!

I HATEEE that ale and adriana had only two outfits, they're the most amazing angels

can't believe they did that

at least elsa got it and was gorgeous!!!!!

behati was the worst angel, i was soo excited about her openning, but when i saw... gosh she looks awful

i love karlie, but she wasn't modeling AT ALL, she was just playing with taylor and her cape, hated her today

ariana was soo bad, and the songs ridiculous

but loved candice and doutzen

overall didn't like the show that much

was expecting SOOOO MUCH MORE