Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Best looking Angel: Elsa, by miles.

Behati & Doutzen look egh ... rough. Especially Doutzen who is always stunning this year looked so washed out

Super agreed, Elsa was so perfect but Doutzen looks out of shape and Behati arghh was looking so old for her age

she looks fine, especially after giving birth over the summer, talk to me when Elsa has two kids to take care of.

Yes I totally agree. And I like her softer look way more than her #BodybyIza abs. Her stomach is more beautiful when it's softer. And I appreciate that Doutzen doesn't try to be stick thin after giving birth. It wasn't her priority, she actually said so. I always thought it was creepy Heidi was back on the runway 6 weeks after giving birth. I mean do you care more for VS or your child?

Glad with the way they split up the looks. I would have given Jac another look. Taken one away from Maria. And a little surprised Adriana and Ale only got 2 looks but oh well they did that in 2012. So it ain't that big a deal. They've had plenty of looks in their VS careers. I called Stella getting 2 looks waaaaay back ;) they could be making her a regular now. Which is great.

Behati & Doutzen look egh ... rough. Especially Doutzen who is always stunning this year looked so washed out

Super agreed, Elsa was so perfect but Doutzen looks out of shape and Behati arghh was looking so old for her age

she looks fine, especially after giving birth over the summer, talk to me when Elsa has two kids to take care of.

Yes I totally agree. And I like her softer look way more than her #BodybyIza abs. Her stomach is more beautiful when it's softer. And I appreciate that Doutzen doesn't try to be stick thin after giving birth. It wasn't her priority, she actually said so. I always thought it was creepy Heidi was back on the runway 6 weeks after giving birth. I mean do you care more for VS or your child?

Is not about the body, her body looks amazing for just having had a baby, It's her face.

She looks like she's not even happy to be there and the hair make up didn't do her any favors. I've always felt like Doutzen never enjoys working with VS that much but this year she looked completely washed out, like she would rather be doing anything else, if she cares that much about her child and blabla she should have stayed home then instead of going to London and look so annoyed :idk:

I really don't see anything wrong with Doutzen's post baby. Her body has always been built more boxy like and I think the time frame she had after her second child was even more amazing. She definitely seems to enjoy being an angel, if she didn't she probably wouldn't have renewed her contract. It's just the way VS has been promoting her through catalogue or marketing hasn't been a big extent.

Loving Elsa's coming out as an Angel. Her mainline look is pure perfection and definitely seeing her coming into a major role at the company,

I love Sigrid, I think she's got that classic allure. Now I don't get Stella, there's something mousy looking about her that's just "there".

Is not about the body, her body looks amazing for just having had a baby, It's her face.

She looks like she's not even happy to be there and the hair make up didn't do her any favors. I've always felt like Doutzen never enjoys working with VS that much but this year she looked completely washed out, like she would rather be doing anything else, if she cares that much about her child and blabla she should have stayed home then instead of going to London and look so annoyed :idk:

I have seen her a lot on Dutch Tv, and she is always is going on about how she loves VS. It really is her dream. She really enjoys that show. 

To me she doesn't look annoyed, she is smiling all the time. 

I agree, the make-up isn't doing it for her. Perhaps she looks washed out bc of the lack of make-up.