Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So, Bregje "takes" Sara's place in the Pink segment?

Sara is also in Pink.
I don't get it. She's not in that picture and she was wearing the same shoes that Doutzen

She could have 2 looks.

Thank you but why her name wasn't there in the Pink Segment?

Sara is also in Pink.
I don't get it. She's not in that picture and she was wearing the same shoes that Doutzen

She could have 2 looks.

Yea I believe she is in Dream Girls and Pink, just like Elsa.

And Kevork89, yaaaaaaaassss hahaha. It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be 10 am here for the first taping so I may try and get some sleep for a few hours haha

Sara is also in Pink.

She could have 2 looks.
Thank you but why her name wasn't there in the Pink Segment?
Wasn't where? In the pic? That's only like a third of the Pink looks ha

I always feel the best after workouts that are in the morning. So I guess it would be the same for them. Also would give them a boost of energy and adrenalin to start their day off.

And Kevork89, yaaaaaaaassss hahaha. It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be 10 am here for the first taping so I may try and get some sleep for a few hours haha

:woot:

Working out in the morning can actually help wake you up, but honestly, it's probably just habit/part of their routine now. Plus VS wants them to promote #trainlikeanangel.

I guess you're right :hehe: but they've been promoting the #trainlikeanangel thing as hell, a break wouldn't be unappreciated

I have this weird feeling that Eniko is in Exotic Traveler also. If you look at the pic of Joan in her wings, the girls seem to be in line for their rehearsal walk hence Joan in her wings. Kelly and Jourdan are also in the pic and are also walking Exotic. Kelly's look is in front of Joans on the look board also which would make sense that she is in front of her. Behind Joan looks to be Barbara F. Judging by the hair who, on the look board is after Joan in Exotic.

Could Eniko get two and be in Exotic and Fairy Tale?? Id die happy ggahaha

^^last detective with of the year, I promise hahaha

Yeah Bregje does look good. From the looks we see on that page, the only one I don't like is Yumi's.

I do wish Bregje isn't just stuck in Pink, but it's looking that way. So far my fav that we've seen is Jacquelyn's.

I figured they would put her in Pink, but I'm seriously confused as to why Yumi is not in Fairy Tale?

Really curious about Jac, Magdalena and a few others looks. I find it funny that with all our work there are still girls ww have no idea what they are wearing or even walking in hahaha

Would kinda suck if Bregje is limited to Pink. She has one of the best bodies of all the models in the show, yet Pink outfits often times don't allow a proper showcasing of the erm... assets.

I agree, brejie has a amazing body.  Why she have been declassified ? she was never on pink...

I figured they would put her in Pink, but I'm seriously confused as to why Yumi is not in Fairy Tale?

Really curious about Jac, Magdalena and a few others looks. I find it funny that with all our work there are still girls ww have no idea what they are wearing or even walking in hahaha

^ Yeah but I guess that's the fun. In a way i'm annoyed I know and have seen a lot this year, because the surprise is gone. But I can't help myself. I need to know.

Would kinda suck if Bregje is limited to Pink. She has one of the best bodies of all the models in the show, yet Pink outfits often times don't allow a proper showcasing of the erm... assets.

I agree, brejie has a amazing body. Why she have been declassified ? she was never on pink...

I still have a feeling that Bregje wasn't supposed to be there till they decided to go with so many girls. And her being in Pink would make sense.