Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

http://instagram.com/p/wFBHe6xPki/SHIT, BodyByIza is gettin real guys, LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised if she filmed that for us b/c knows about BZ. She probably knows we've been poking fun of her so...
Yeah definitely this. It's hilarious and I love it. Keep it up Iza. :rofl:

I think you're wrong, and she just simply thinks that she's so fabulous and would be a great host and actress or idk what. But nope. Her branding sucks. Heidi is annoying for me too, but at least she's good in it, for example.

Being beautiful and hot is her only talent (sorry to the fans)

I also don't understand why they would let Iza close the segment. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see her, but that's like giving a toddler freedom.

That girl is going to walk as fast as she can and spend like 10 seconds posing. Get ready to see the hair flip at its glory.

bkyUIqc.gif

post-88496-0-1446075364-81829_thumb.jpg

post-88496-0-1446075364-83436_thumb.jpg

I never want to be on the plane. Bc than I have to be admitted into a psychiatric hospital due to depression and low self esteem issues. 

Don't say that.

Ok I won't. But seeing 1 VS model and/or supermodel in real life is already overwhelming, let alone 40 at the same time together. The only way I want to be on that plane if I was one of them. 

I also don't understand why they would let Iza close the segment. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see her, but that's like giving a toddler freedom.

That girl is going to walk as fast as she can and spend like 10 seconds posing. Get ready to see the hair flip at its glory.

bkyUIqc.gif

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: That's too funny. Can't stop laughing. 

:laugh: You and these gifs

bkyUIqc.gif

I hope she does she does :27-:40 as she closes just so that I can see BZ melt down from rage

post-42476-0-1446075369-21886_thumb.jpg

post-42476-0-1446075369-2272_thumb.jpg

I never want to be on the plane. Bc than I have to be admitted into a psychiatric hospital due to depression and low self esteem issues. 

Don't say that.

Ok I won't. But seeing 1 VS model and/or supermodel in real life is already overwhelming, let alone 40 at the same time together. The only way I want to be on that plane if I was one of them. 

If I was on the plane I would pick one to be a girlfriend for my ex-stepson I guess...

bkyUIqc.gif

Perfect web poster for the 'Headbangers Ball'   :thumbsup: :wub2:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yes went to France a lot during high school and my mother is a French teacher, and I had French for my exams in high school. Don't speak it as well anymore as I did, still after English it's best language, even better than German, although Germany is closest to us and sounds more similar. 

:laugh: You and these gifs

I hope she does she does :27-:40 as she closes just so that I can see BZ melt down from rage

Aw she started crying when she got her wings, even thanked the woman who made her wings. You can't blame her for being passionate I think she's amazing.  :clap: