Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I'm from Colombia (not much close, but I like when the latin force joins BZ)

Tiika! Another one From Colombia! Yay! :#

Ouuuuus another Colombian :chicken: :chicken: and from Bucaramanga :wub: La ciudad de los parques... my family is from there. I live in Barranquilla.

Post edited. Posts must be in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. Thanks! ~PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Tiika! Another one From Colombia! Yay! :#

Post edited. Posts must be in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. Thanks! ~PinkCouture

Soorry, you misunderstood i'm from chile, but i know people from colombia....

Edited by PinkCouture

Another one from Chile here! :hehe:

^ More latin power :ddr:

And Venezuela!

Post edited. Posts must be in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. Thanks! ~PinkCouturej

Edited by PinkCouture

I just got word from an VS insider that there is currently a another photo/pr thing going on in London right now. I'm not sure if it's photo opp or interviews but they are doing PR. I'll keep an eye out for any pictures that might spring up.

If you're reading this, big thank you to he or she who will not be named :heart:

I just got word from an VS insider that there is currently a another photo/pr thing going on in London right now. I'm not sure if it's photo opp or interviews but they are doing PR. I'll keep an eye out for any pictures that might spring up.

If you're reading this, big thank you to he or she who will not be named :heart:

Wow you do know a lot of people.

... :ddr: ... is nice meeting people from your same country in places like this.

Soorry, you misunderstood i'm from chile, but i know people from colombia....

Oh.... no, my message was for fashionsketcher, she is from my same country. 

I told you before (I think you didn't see my message) that I'm glad for meeting peep from latinoamerica here, and that I'd like to go to Chile someday :)!