Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Yes, Jourdan's in London.

If the plane only boards at 8AM, maybe as they all take the bus shuttle to the jet, they will pile out and quickly do a group pic? There obviously won't be formal press like interviews, but hopefully we get a group shot at the very least.

But that's why I'm thinking they'll do it when they land, so that Lindsay/Jourdan etc can meet them. :idk:  Who knows. Like I said, maybe they'll leave it until Monday. 

Also, I've never been on a private plane, so I don't know if the security and what not is different, but I'm assuming the girls are already at the airport and going through it if boarding is in half an hour. 

But that's why I'm thinking they'll do it when they land, so that Lindsay/Jourdan etc can meet them. :idk:  Who knows. Like I said, maybe they'll leave it until Monday. 

Also, I've never been on a private plane, so I don't know if the security and what not is different, but I'm assuming the girls are already at the airport and going through it if boarding is in half an hour. 

I don't know if you're familiar with London's geography, but Stansted Airport is so fucking far (48km) from the center of London haha. I doubt they will shuttle Lindsay, Jourdan, and Cindy just for a quick photo-op at 8:30 PM on a Sunday night.

Considering they booked Joan and Candice a photoshoot the day after the fly from NYC to London, and the day before the VSFS, I don't think they care they much about what's convenient for the models. I'm leaning more towards a Monday press event. I'd love to be wrong and get pictures early, but it's seeming unlikely. 

But that's why I'm thinking they'll do it when they land, so that Lindsay/Jourdan etc can meet them. :idk: Who knows. Like I said, maybe they'll leave it until Monday.

I don't know if you're familiar with London's geography, but Stansted Airport is so fucking far (48km) from the center of London haha. I doubt they will shuttle Lindsay, Jourdan, and Cindy just for a quick photo-op at 8:30 PM on a Sunday night.
That's what I was thinking as well, they may either do a quick photo-op without them, or at the hotel at, say, 10pm once they're given the rooms. Or tomorrow before Candice and Joan's shoot. Either way I don't really care as long as we have pics soon :p

^^ really, they don't do that another day. It does sound like an exhausting day, BUT super existing and a lot of fun. THe most stupid thing to do seems to me talking to the press and their tiring questions: what is your secret looking this way, do you llike Justin Bieber etc? Make up and hair also looks tiring to me, it's like you have to sit their for hours. 

Isabeli's post says:

isabelifontana_official Here we are,waiting for the #vs plane #vsfashionshow #london #soon @lilymdonaldson @victoriassecret

So it seems like they're meeting the other girls at the airport

Edit: Sorry my bad... I guess she meant waiting for the plane to take off.. I assumed Lily's in London already as she's British