Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Hahaha ^ the #BodyByIza was something she started whenever she works out. And there has been lots of stories about her narcisssism behind the scenes. So we just pick on her. Especially the #. Basically the girl loves her spotlight and she will take any bitch down to have it ;). Always remember #BodyByIza

As long as Sui He gets two wings this year, I don't mind where she gets slotted in. That would make her the first Asian Angel to earn her Angel Wings (if you don't consider her Snow Angels outfit a wing) because Liu Wen previously walked for VS 3 years and never once did she received a wing, so Sui has definitely made a progress.

By the way, rumors has it that Alessandra and Adriana are leaving the show after their 2014 walk. I know it's just rumors, but how likely is that true anyway? If I were Adriana and Ale, I might leave too, having worked for a long time too..

And also because Ale and Adriana have already had their chance to wear fantasy bras, I initially thought Doutzen would get the crown this year. But it was Ale and Adriana instead. Something big maybe?

As long as Sui He gets two wings this year, I don't mind where she gets slotted in. That would make her the first Asian Angel to earn her Angel Wings (if you don't consider her Snow Angels outfit a wing) because Liu Wen previously walked for VS 3 years and never once did she received a wing, so Sui has definitely made a progress.

By the way, rumors has it that Alessandra and Adriana are leaving the show after their 2014 walk. I know it's just rumors, but how likely is that true anyway? If I were Adriana and Ale, I might leave too, having worked for a long time too..

And also because Ale and Adriana have already had their chance to wear fantasy bras, I initially thought Doutzen would get the crown this year. But it was Ale and Adriana instead. Something big maybe?

Alessandra and Adriana leaving is a rumor. This year marks Alessandra and Adriana's 14th fashion show! Can you believe it?!

I prefered Liu Wen over Sui :(

About Adriana and Alessandra leaving, I've heard that too, not from any kind of relatable source though, but it is a quite strong rumor.

For the fantasy bra, yeah it's quite strange that there is two this year. I'm still not sure it was the best idea (I'm happy about it though).

As long as Sui He gets two wings this year, I don't mind where she gets slotted in.

They usually come in pairs :morning:

.. okay that was a language error. I meant two pairs of angel wings. Unless you mean any angel who gets wings, always get 2 pairs of angel wings then that I'm not sure.

Alessandra and Adriana leaving is a rumor. This year marks Alessandra's and Adriana's 14th fashion show! Can you believe it?!

Have Ale and Adriana confirmed the rumor though? As in they said they're not leaving. I wonder why Doutzen still isn't getting the chance to wear the FB after so many years. Erin isn't returning this year right? And so is Cara, wasn't it? I haven't been following up with any updates unless its got to do with Sui He (because of Thesis report, that's why).

Well technically Liu Wen had wings in Game On 2010. Ugly wings, but wings ha.