Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Probably Iza in the gym practising her hair flips simultaneously

post-22010-0-1446074448-76315_thumb.gif

:rofl: this is hilarious. I'm sure the girls will be strict leading up to the show anyway. But geez Ed relax.

Ed's too hipster to know what relax means :rofl:
lol he's also a douchebag.

post-67297-0-1446074453-72523_thumb.gif

:rofl: this is hilarious. I'm sure the girls will be strict leading up to the show anyway. But geez Ed relax.

For a second I thought you meant Jerome and was going to catch the next flight to Sydney to demand an apology :rofl: Alas but a hipster cannot be a hipster unless he is a douchebag, but a douchebag is not necessarily a hipster. 

post-22010-0-1446074454-3982_thumb.gif

For a second I thought you meant Jerome and was going to catch the next flight to Sydney to demand an apology :rofl: Alas but a hipster cannot be a hipster unless he is a douchebag, but a douchebag is not necessarily a hipster.
#truth

Haha no I love Jerome. He's hilarious.

I think they're flying much later today since Lais just posted a picture of her saying she's going from Brazil to NY now. Or maybe she posted it later than actually taking the plane to NY. :idk:

Either way they'll be in London late evening I guess. As long as they don't arrive on Sunday they should be fine  :rofl:

That still seems poorly planned by VS having them arrive tomorrow night PR all Monday then the show right after, even without the fittings in London that is still a lot to do in a short period.

They have to do PR in NYC too for the Angels plane so its not like they can leave super early tomorrow morning either. Anyone know if Adriana is going to NYC? Saw that quoted tweet about her being in Miami and saying on her way to London but no idea if she just means Miami --> NYC --> London or straight from Miami --> London.