Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Anyone remember Julia Saner?

I think she would have been perfect Angel material...

She was a bit too skinny in her HF days, but with some extra pounds... :)

Too bad she stopped modelling :(

I remember her, she was so good ! but yeah, not in the industry anymore, i think she didn't really like it maybe cause she had some work..  na ? too bad.

I'm confused! 500daysofbryan, are you working for vs or anything ? (everyone is asking question..)

:idk:

No. I do not work for their company. One day...maybe...hopefully. ;)

I remember her, she was so good ! but yeah, not in the industry anymore, i think she didn't really like it maybe cause she had some work..  na ? too bad.

I'm confused! 500daysofbryan, are you working for vs or anything ? (everyone is asking question..)

that's all i wish for you if it's what you want ;) sorry for the questioning.. it's because everyone are asking you so i thought maybe.. !

Can't wait tomorrow *_* (hope that we'll have good HQ pics! ) finger crossed!

that's all i wish for you if it's what you want ;) sorry for the questioning.. it's because everyone are asking you so i thought maybe.. !

Posted Edited. All posts must be in English to better help the staff moderate the forum. Thank you. ~PC

Edited by PinkCouture

Yeah, I could see Taylor closing the show with Blank Space. With Karlie's ballerina moment before she opens AB. Maybe she offs the guy who was her partner (I remember a pic of her being lifted up into the air) and another one steps in. Similar to what happens in Taylor's video.

I actually don't have a problem with this. I mean, I can't see any of the other performers performing in the last segment. Remember, they want good ratings so they are going to make everyone wait until the very end (or the beginning).

I think they are going to leave ET with just a track no performers. Especially if they are going to open the show with one.

Bryan are you gonna be on board for the flight as well? :Angel:

Surprisingly, you're not the first person to ask me this.

No. I will not be on board. If I were, I'd live stream that plane ride for you guys.

OMG Bryan, who doesn't go nuts if you make this happens..!  :brows:

^^^ Taylor would try to outshine Ed.

Don't think so, she may try to outshine the models, but she's performed several times with Ed and she's always been in her place, at least in the videos I watched  :D 

Everything has Changed would be nice tho, and if they're going to do like last year they're obviously going to have the two of them singing together.

Can you imagine that? Iza would flip her hair and smack Taylor all while blowing a kiss.

This needs to happen  :rofl:  :rofl:

Posted Edited. All posts must be in English to better help the staff moderate the forum. Thank you. ~PC

haha love seeing some french while scrolling  :ddr:

Edited by PinkCouture