Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Brisith GQ just posted an article on their website with flashbacks pictures and the cover of 2007. They also added "It's only four days to go until the Victoria's Secret angels take to the catwalk in London for the very first time. We've got behind-the-scenes backstage access to the show this year and you'll be able to see all the action here on GQ.co.uk on Tuesday 2 December." So maybe they will do the same this year.

^The guy that was interviewing Martha in the Thanksgiving Parade said he would be in the plane with the angels. Also, a blogger (the blondesalad - or something like that) said she would be in the plane with all the angels and models.

I'm sure there is going to be a lot of press pre-flight and during the flight :D

SOOOOO excited!

Joan and Candice will be the last of the girls doing the 10 magazine shoot. They're doing the live stream and shoot on Dec 1st with Nick Knight.

So all the 10 magazine girls are Behati, Candice, Lily A, Lais, Devon, Cindy, Sui, Ming, Jourdan, Barbara, Lily D and Joan

Joan and Candice will be the last of the girls doing the 10 magazine shoot. They're doing the live stream and shoot on Dec 1st with Nick Knight.

So all the 10 magazine girls are Behati, Candice, Lily A, Lais, Devon, Sui, Ming, Jourdan, Barbara, Lily D and Joan

Edit: oh wait, nevermind, got my answer LOL.

Edited by PastaFreak

Martha was great in the Thanksgiving Parade, she looked a lot more comfortable than last year (Y) 

As for Angel Ball goes, I doubt Adriana is going to come out second too. I don't think she's ever been second in a segment, she either opens or is one of the last ones walking. I say it will be Karlie and then someone who isn't as relevant to they don't steal the spotlight from her, I'm sure VS will do a segment for her since this is her first time opening a segment.

Just re watched that video of Martha at the parade. I don't understand the people saying she's not beautiful or they don't like her in the show! She is STUNNING. Definitely one of my new favorite models.

Also, she seems so laid back and chilled out. She's a great spokesperson for the brand.

+1

Romee posted this on Instagram...

Seriously, Taylor is easily one of the most beautiful girls that are debuting this year.

Truth

Now that people are catching onto the amazingness that is Taylor, please don't turn her thread into autism people. Thank you :)