Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Well.... a little bit late to translate, but yes... Blanca said what Clau and vsfsaddict said.

funny part: at the begining they say something like they want to meassure her head and take a picture of that, because they do that with all their guests xD! (WTF?!) and the guy says "this is the most strage pic you have take, for sure).
she also says something about desiigners paying with clothes.

and that's all :)!

Well.... a little bit late to translate, but yes... Blanca said what Clau and vsfsaddict said.

funny part: at the begining they say something like they want to meassure her head and take a picture of that xD! (WTF?!) and the guy says "this is the most strage pic you have take, for sure).

she also says something about desiigners paying with clothes.

and that's all :)!

Also that she hates jetlag, deception, and the food she needs to eat now.

In the beginning of the video she stated that she ate whatever the f*** she wanted.

Is not always like that tho, 2011 (or 2012 I don't remember) Miranda was the first one in the board and she never opened the show

It was 2012 (Y) Plus Adriana's in that row on the board and she's not even in the first segment. 

And Blanca's story of how she became a model is the funniest one I've heard so far :rofl:

British Vogue has an article with the sketches and it says the sketches are inspired by the models and specifically says that one of the sketches is inspired/made for Candice and I'm assuming it's the Dream Girls one so I say that's her third outfit since Elsa is indeed wearing the one that was inspired/sketched for her.

I would post the link but i am obviously too lazy to go and get it

Gilded Angels, promising "goddesses drenched in gold leaf" opens the show; Exotic Traveller sees the models adorned with mirrors and jewels exploring "Mongolian, Asian and Indian influences"; Fairy Tale melds Shakespeare with the Brothers Grimm dressing the girls as "firefly-like pixies" - expect wings aplenty; Dream Girl will transport us back to the Fifties, channelling a boudoir babe in fluffy slippers; University of Pink takes the company's younger label to the street with graffiti prints and oodles of attitude, inspired by Jeremy Scott, Kenzo and vintage Versace; while this year's finale is Angel Ball - a monochromatic celebration of both classic tuxedos and elegant gowns.

http://www.vogue.co.uk

Gilded Angels, promising "goddesses drenched in gold leaf" opens the show; Exotic Traveller sees the models adorned with mirrors and jewels exploring "Mongolian, Asian and Indian influences"; Fairy Tale melds Shakespeare with the Brothers Grimm dressing the girls as "firefly-like pixies" - expect wings aplenty; Dream Girl will transport us back to the Fifties, channelling a boudoir babe in fluffy slippers; University of Pink takes the company's younger label to the street with graffiti prints and oodles of attitude, inspired by Jeremy Scott, Kenzo and vintage Versace; while this year's finale is Angel Ball - a monochromatic celebration of both classic tuxedos and elegant gowns.

http://www.vogue.co.uk

Bad idea right there :ninja: