Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Although her outfits sucked, I personally think that Adriana looked her absolute best in the 2007 VSFS in terms of hair/make-up/body. 2005 comes close, but she still was a bit underdeveloped and young-looking.

Any ideas on how the hair/makeup will look this year?

I hope they go more all out on the hair. I miss it when the hair was super voluminous like 2006, 2007, and 2008. It's so flat now.

Although her outfits sucked, I personally think that Adriana looked her absolute best in the 2007 VSFS in terms of hair/make-up/body. 2005 comes close, but she still was a bit underdeveloped and young-looking.

I hope they go more all out on the hair. I miss it when the hair was super voluminous like 2006, 2007, and 2008. It's so flat now.

I love Adri (my original moniker on here was Limafan FFS) but I have long since stopped caring about what she looks like at the VSFS. Nothing against her personally, but after so many years, it is time for new blood. There is only so many ways in which the same model can surprise, and Adri is long past that point.

I guess something like that...

post-83693-0-1446074089-84313_thumb.jpg post-83693-0-1446074089-88095_thumb.jpg

Unless they were shooting something for VS, I guess they were their test models for hair and makeup.

I really wish they'd do the makeup like in 2008, it looked so glamorous... I loved it...

I guess something like that...

post-83987-0-1446074091-22615_thumb.jpg post-83987-0-1446074091-24228_thumb.jpg

Unless they were shooting something for VS, I guess they were their test models for hair and makeup.

I really wish they'd do the makeup like in 2008, it looked so glamorous... I loved it...

I didn´t like that much de 2008 makeup, I found it really over the top, I mean, to much of everything, but it was definitely glamorous. I loved the one in 2006! they all looked stunning!

I really like the line up this year. I personally think it is diverse. I'm really looking forward to seeing Daniela, unlike most. Dani isn't "fake" and if you listened to her interview during the castings, she said since she work with VS mainline and audition last year, she wasn't nervous and was relaxed during the casting

If that was relaxed then psychology needs to be re-written. She was so off the wall hyper seemed like she was on coke.

I am so happy this girl is not going to be at the VSFS...

Meeeee toooo..Two reasons this is my happiest year ending for years - 2. No Cara & her 'rumoured' overrated peers (Kendall & Gigi of course) 1. NATASHA :woot:

:cain: Not even remotely psycho, just a young lady mocking a situation and having fun while doing it. I'm sure in your hyperactive moods you've all made stupid faces too... we all have. Waiting for the denial. Models have to be super serial serious all the time. BAD CARA!

Umm this is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, not a circus. Cara looked like an idiot with the attention span of a 4 year old not a Victoria's Secret model.

post-17905-0-1446074096-74916_thumb.png

if you want to get technical....

So here's a couple of questions for you all.

1. How long should a VS Angel/Supermodel remain with the brand before they leave for greener pastures?

2. How many Angels should there be in total? There is currently 8-9?

3. How many years should a model be able to walk the VSFS before they can no longer. New blood is always nice.

4. How long should the PINK spokesmodel remain in PINK before she's either fired, or moved to mainline?

I am so happy this girl is not going to be at the VSFS...

Meeeee toooo..Two reasons this is my happiest year ending for years - 2. No Cara & her 'rumoured' overrated peers (Kendall & Gigi of course) 1. NATASHA :woot:

:cain: Not even remotely psycho, just a young lady mocking a situation and having fun while doing it. I'm sure in your hyperactive moods you've all made stupid faces too... we all have. Waiting for the denial. Models have to be super serial serious all the time. BAD CARA!

Umm this is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, not a circus. Cara looked like an idiot with the attention span of a 4 year old not a Victoria's Secret model.

post-1004-0-1446074101-60195_thumb.png

if you want to get technical....

BRAT! but true :rofl: