Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I kinda feel sorry for Lais. She's a stunning beautiful woman and has worked with the brand for so long now, including campaigns, every single commercial of relative importance and yet they're not giving her the angel contract. I think the fact that she's not very fluent in English (or that's what it looks like) could be an influent factor on her "promotion". But still, I think she deserves it and would be such a beautiful different angel.

Yeah every Angel after Miranda has worked for Pink. Either they've shot for it and been heavily involved with Pink like Behati, Chanel and Elsa. Or they've walked the Pink runway. Miranda, Doutzen, Candice, Erin, Rosie, Lily, Lindsay, Karlie have all been in Pink.

Let's not forget Alessandra she was the 1st PINK girl for VS. :)

I like Lais too but I think that in order to have a Angel contract they need to start somewhere and PINK is the perfect way to begin.

I kinda feel sorry for Lais. She's a stunning beautiful woman and has worked with the brand for so long now, including campaigns, every single commercial of relative importance and yet they're not giving her the angel contract. I think the fact that she's not very fluent in English (or that's what it looks like) could be an influent factor on her "promotion". But still, I think she deserves it and would be such a beautiful different angel.

Same thing will probably happen to Martha.

I like Elsa she reminds me of Elsa from Frozen :rofl: I hope is true she is finally an Angel I think she will make a perfect baby Angel then again isn't that how it usually all begins? first doing PINK then building your way up to Angel status.

I think Elsa is older than Karlie and Behati :hehe:

But I agree, she does look like Elsa from Frozen :heart:

I adore Lais but I don't think she will ever become Angel b/c she doesn't have the charisma & energy VS is looking for :/ Lais is more of the quiet, seductive type :hehe:

^ BINGO! :yes: I was pointing that out A WHILE BACK about Lais, great girl but just not the fitting personality for mass VS appeal.

I adore Lais but I don't think she will ever become Angel b/c she doesn't have the charisma & energy VS is looking for :/ Lais is more of the quiet, seductive type :hehe:

I love Lais, I think she is a gorgeous woman and an amazing model too, but as mentioned I don't think she has the right attitude to be an Angel. Same goes for Martha. If someone is becoming an Angel next i would say it could be Jac or Sara. Not Josephine, VS likes to contract women that have classic beauty, I think Josephine would be too edgy for VS, remember it's a brand that markets the average Jane & Joe who simply likes hot/beautiful women, I think this is also part of the reason why Lais hasn't gotten a contract yet and why Jasmine probably has a better chance of becoming an Angel.

The thing with Elsa is that whether you like her or not she is a beautiful woman, you could say she is average at worst but you can't just say she's flat out ugly (unless you are a biased 12 years old who was cheering for Barbara somebody else to become an angel)  and that's the exact same thing for all the angels, I myself don't like Lily or Lindsay that much compared to the other angels but to say they are ugly would be too much of a stretch. Also yes Elsa is older than Behati and Karlie but she looks so young lol, sometimes I have a hard time remembering she is the same age as Candice tbh.

I thought Rachel Hilbert was next in line to be the pink spokesperson but now that she didn't even make the cut for the show I'm more inclined to think it could be Sara or maybe even Taylor Hill who is the perfect age for it gig, is a beautiful girl and seems to have the perfect personality for it.