Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I really like the casting this year. I know some people are a mad that some of the new girls made it over the vets, but you got to start adding new blood sooner or later and who knows some of the new girls that people are already doubting might do really good in the show.

completely agree.

Stella Maxwell is from New Zealand tho.

As i said, I like the casting overall but there's some girls who souldnt be there, not because i miss veterans but because there's too many women which means this time even some of the veterans we have will most likely get just one outfit. I say Grace, Maud, Imaam, Irina, Ieva, Maria and Sigrid add absolutely nothing to the show tbh and 41 models with 81 outfits would be a better distribution of outfits.

Excited to see Stella, Blanca, Yumi and Taylor make their debuts. And of course im hoping my girls get good outfits, but honestly all i truly care about are two things: Adriana & Alessandra walking Exotic Travelers without performers and being center of attention getting the recognitiom they deserve and of course Elsa finally getting a grown ups outfit.

I think Irina and Imaan are both stunning, and they both have great walks. I'm excited for them

both.

Agree on Sigrid and Maud however, Sigrid was so borinh last year. I don't understand why she was cast over Toni or Maryna.

I did not know Stella was raised in NZ. Awesome. I reckon she will be in the fairy section. She has that look.

I wasn't too fond of Sigrid or Kasia last year but they each had like 3 seconds so hopefully they have a better impact this year. Maud, Grace, Yumi and Maria need to go away.

I did not know Stella was raised in NZ. Awesome. I reckon she will be in the fairy section. She has that look.

I wasn't too fond of Sigrid or Kasia last year but they each had like 3 seconds so hopefully they have a better impact this year. Maud, Grace, Yumi and Maria need to go away.

Me either :D Maybe Rafa will now make her a top fav? :whistle:

Stella Maxwell is from New Zealand tho.

As i said, I like the casting overall but there's some girls who souldnt be there, not because i miss veterans but because there's too many women which means this time even some of the veterans we have will most likely get just one outfit. I say Grace, Maud, Imaam, Irina, Ieva, Maria and Sigrid add absolutely nothing to the show tbh and 41 models with 81 outfits would be a better distribution of outfits.

Excited to see Stella, Blanca, Yumi and Taylor make their debuts. And of course im hoping my girls get good outfits, but honestly all i truly care about are two things: Adriana & Alessandra walking Exotic Travelers without performers and being center of attention getting the recognitiom they deserve and of course Elsa finally getting a grown ups outfit.

Irina is GORGEOUS.!! Dont like maria, gracie and maud, however maud in the casting look cute, perfect for PINK segment, her body look better

Me either :D Maybe Rafa will now make her a top fav? :whistle:

Not today Dave not today :rofl:

Stella doesn't appear to identify with being a New Zealander, she was born in Brussels (that's the capital of Belgium), she appears to call herself British in some interviews and in others she calls herself Irish, she also lived in Australia for a bit before moving to Wellington, New Zealand when she was 13 (her father was a diplomat hence why they moved around a bit), and she was studying at Otago University I'm sure (because that's in Dunedin), and she got scouted whilst there. She's got a Kiwi accent (there's no doubt about it) but she really doesn't appear to be too connected with New Zealand from the few interviews I've seen of her. But I guarantee you the minute there's a picture of her on the runway our papers will go batshit crazy by going "2nd New Zealander to walk the annual Victoria's Secret Show!". I've already have had friends going "Woohoo New Zealand pride!" :p 

^ You crazy Kiwis! :p

I remember there was an interview from a couple of years ago she mentioned she an Irish girl born in Belgium (Or maybe it was Belfast, Ireland?) but grew up in NZ :)

This girl can be a international spokeswomen for VS if the brand wants to expand smily%20new%20one.gif

I remember there was an interview from a couple of years ago she mentioned she an Irish girl born in Belgium (Or maybe it was Belfast, Ireland?) but grew up in NZ :)

Did you try to pick her accent? that would have given much better indication :p