Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

so pissed about about Marina and Trentini dont make it tho... wtf VS....

by other hand Blanca Padilla is so gorgeous and Romee too... actually Romee have all to be a VS Angel even tho she kinda look like Candice (prefer Romee A MILLION times than Martha Hunt) hope they can use her for Pink to test waters.

No offense to anyone, but I don't really get all the hate for Izabel.

I'm not her biggest fan and she may not have the nicest personality, but she's a hard working girl with great ambition...I think that should be appreciated...

Plus she's one of the few remaining models that bring sexappeal to the show

Same goes for Lindsay... I think she's super pretty, has a great walk and is well-spoken.

I'd prefer her as an angel over Lily A a million times...

I think Elsa is a great addition though

I read something about John tagging Natasha on instagram so I stalked him and this is what I found...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-11-19-02-06-06-1.png

There are more girls in the picture so tagging Natasha can't be just random, right?

Didn't someone claim to see Natasha's name on one outfit but everybody thought it couldn't be? Maybe it really was Natasha.

Like I mentioned before, John tagged Natasha because of one special reason, now we all know that. OMG after 8 years, can you believe that!!

Natasha Poly is in!

:heart: 506 Me gusta

confirmed?

So comfirmed! The fact that this comes from Bryan makes me have no more doubt left for Natasha - THIS IS REAL..! Tq Bryan  :ddr:

I'll find a way to get the photo posted... :whistle:

Thank you Bryan! We love you more!  :grouphug:

Nah It's always always a mix. Usually it includes both girls who made it and didn't make it. Because Grace was interviewed and DID make it, I would assume Bridget is out.

That's not how they've been doing it these last few years tho.

IDK it just didn't sit right with me assuming Bridget's out which seems to be the case indeed. Made me feel bad for her. :/

I never realized how many Trentini fans there were on here. Can we trade her for Izabel? :p  I guess we can take comfort in the fact that VS in fact cast her in atleast two more shows than she actually walked. Similarly, VS wanting Natasha to return doesnt come off as that big of a surprise, considering how she too has been cast for atleast two other shows and was on the preliminary board for a few others. I think the most surprising part of this year is that it's looking like she'll actually end up being able to make it.

Caroline Trentini in the 2006 show had probably one of the best walks in the history of the show. 

The walk at 0:43 still slays me.

0:16 - 0:18 LOL funny clumsy Caroline. Nevermind, she can fall on runway and roll back to the backstage, still look thousands time like a diva than those bunch of mediocre stick-girls.