Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Natasha Poly is in!

:heart: 506 Me gusta

confirmed?

Not through the media, yet. She's on the complete board with the rest of the models that are walking. (The same board that was shown in the video) I never bothered looking at that board in the photos I have until I saw this whole speculation :p Anyway, they have that board in the studio they use for fittings; next to the panel with the outfits. I want to provide proof, but don't want to get in hunted down.  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja: 

Somebody PM me the deleted image :cry: I take a shower and all the shit happens

Then dont take shower anymore  :rofl:

Some people on here are rude to Lindsay. Wanting her out, seriously? Shes better than Karlie and Lily IMO. Just VS fucked her over like Erin and never used her all that much. Seen past HF shows with Lindsay in them and shes pretty good.

+1 

+2 :ninja:

http://youtu.be/EEUJyJVznsI

VSFS 2014 Casting

This is so obvious : The 48th model is Bridget Malcom !

YAS To Natasha Poly!!!!!! By far she's going to be my favorite girl this year. absolutely can't wait!!  :clap:  :clap:

Also, HOW THE FUCK does VS say no to Toni Garrn, Caroline Trentini, Jessica Stam, Maryna, Aline Weber, Gigi Hadid, and Nadine over Maud, Sigrid, Yumi, Grace (who came off as super snobby in the video - "Oh, I'll just attend the castings, I guess?"), and that Daniela chick with that whack ass walk?!?!

I'm really really sad about Trentini. She has been looking her absolute best since her pregnancy. Such a shame. Plus she is good friends with Candice, Ale, Isabeli, and Adriana and it would have made for some cool backstage photo-ops.

Also, Maryna was by far one of the best on the catwalk last year. They always play her dirty, and it's so tiring. At this point I wouldn't even care if she was stuck in the PINK segment, I just want her in the show!!

Also, why is Martha Hunt still attending castings? You would think that she would be in a shoo in considering not even Izabel, Jac, or Isabeli had to attend castings.

And also, John admitted that he cast Grace because he found it interesting that she went from a Givenchy girl to a 'women'. What the fuck kind of reasoning is that?! And then they say that they don't want to let personal connections to models get in the way of who they cast...

Imagine a fairy segment with Stam, Trentini, Elsa, Toni, Frida, Kelly Gale, Doutzen, Cindy Bruna, and Sasha Luss ahh it would have been so magical!

From Thursday Oct 30th.

42. Pauline Hoarau

43. Riley Montana

44. Romee Strijd

45. Sanne Vloet

46. Sara Sampaio

47. Shanina Shaik

48. Sharam Diniz

49. Shu Pei Qin

50. Sigrid Agren

51. Taylor Hill

52. Toni Garrn

53. Victoria Lee

54. Vita Sidorkina

55. Xannie Cater

56. Yumi Lambert 

57. Zuzanna Bijoch

I thought Toni would have made the cut this year.

Thank you for the list !

Natasha Poly is in!

:heart: 506 Me gusta

confirmed?

Not through the media, yet. She's on the complete board with the rest of the models that are walking. (The same board that was shown in the video) I never bothered looking at that board in the photos I have until I saw this whole speculation :p Anyway, they have that board in the studio they use for fittings; next to the panel with the outfits. I want to provide proof, but don't want to get in hunted down.  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja: 

My bad, Natasha is the 48th model.

Bridget Malcom is not in then. Are we sure about that ?

Ping is out.

because he found it interesting that she went from a Givenchy girl to a 'women'.

What does that mean ?

I don't even know. These casting directors are truly delusional, and they act like they are so knowledgable and important. I bet we as Bellazon could pick a better cast than those losers could.

It's just frustrating because the show could easily be soo much better if they just pick the right girls. It's not like they are scraping the bottom of the barrel; they are working with some of the most iconic models of the past decade and yet choose complete noob HF models that have neither the look nor persona for the show.

And also, John admitted that he cast Grace because he found it interesting that she went from a Givenchy girl to a 'women'. What the fuck kind of reasoning is that?! And then they say that they don't want to let personal connections to models get in the way of who they cast...

Imagine a fairy segment with Stam, Trentini, Elsa, Toni, Frida, Kelly Gale, Doutzen, Cindy Bruna, and Sasha Luss ahh it would have been so magical!

I have to finish writing my paper for class, but I keep coming back on here. Juicy stuff!

Cindy was fitted into something for the last segment, but who knows if the company let her keep it.

I can always hear Sophia's English accent in my head going, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"