Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

After seeing the videos posted on victoriassecretsport on Instagram, I'm shocked that Devon is American! Never heard her voice before. I really dislike daniela braga. And bregje sounds so american these days lol I remember her first model talk on ftv and she sounded very different. Love her!

I was surprised at how American Bregje sounds, too!  She's clearly been working hard on her English. Can't say the same for Daniela Braga. The girl is stunning - but if she wants to take her career to the next level, and be spokesperson for any kind of international brand, she's gonna have to work harder at her English. 

The Devon video knocked my socks off. I watched it about 5 times back-to-back.  Literally mesmerized by her beauty!  She just jumped up my list to being one of my most anticipated models this year.  Holy hell she's gorgeous!

Bummed Nadine didn't make the cut, and Rachel H. She is great for PINK, don't know why so many are hating? No need to compare her to Elsa. She just got started with PINK, people need to stop jumping to conclusions of her trying to "take" Elsa's place. Jeez. Poor girl doesn't need the comments she is getting. :/ I really like the themes this year! Hoping the music does justice this year though :laugh:

Bummed Nadine didn't make the cut, and Rachel H. She is great for PINK, don't know why so many are hating? No need to compare her to Elsa. She just got started with PINK, people need to stop jumping to conclusions of her trying to "take" Elsa's place. Jeez. Poor girl doesn't need the comments she is getting. :/ I really like the themes this year! Hoping the music does justice this year though :laugh:

^ YEEEH BIG UP BABY 

Guys, sereously, Elsa's place is a big thing and  is hard to trust, also because it is the place that Miranda passed to Behati and Bee to Elsa :) is not a game, is the place of a new vs angel :)

^ YEEEH BIG UP BABY 

Guys, sereously, Elsa's place is a big thing and  is hard to trust, also because it is the place that Miranda passed to Behati and Bee to Elsa :) is not a game, is the place of a new vs angel :)

So this means that Rachel is an angel to be ? (gab dont freak out)

did someone mention in the thread that we where supposed to know the artist by tomorrow? I know someone posted something about the artists release that Ed said but I can't remember the date.

He said potentially late Monday, or it'll be on Tuesday. 

THANKS! :)