Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Doutzen's interview for Harper's Bazaar:

Harper's Bazaar: Tell us about your looks this year?

Doutzen Kroes: I have three looks for the show, and two sets of wings which are amazing. I have the typical Angel wings—white feathers with gold. Then these amazing black ones with a long feathered train. I'm very lucky! 

HB: This is your ninth year walking the show, do you still get nervous?

DK: Yes, when you get into hair and makeup, and then they call last looks, you can hear the music in the background, that’s when I get nervous.

HB: You just had a baby girl in July, what did you do differently this year to get ready for the show?

DK:  I worked out a little during my pregnancy, like in the second trimester when I was feeling really good and energetic. I did some ballet workouts—very carefully. But I’ve worked out my whole life, so my body has muscle memory. I have a three-year-old son, who just runs around and I’m always running after him. There's not much time to relax and do nothing. I also eat super healthy, that was always the rule in my family. Also, my sister is a nutritionist and she helps me.

HB: What's the best thing about being a mom?

DK: When they wake up, and you see their adorable little faces, and they hug you—the love that you feel. You can’t even explain.

HB: If you got to pick the next location for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, where would you pick?

DK: An exotic island somewhere, like St. Barths... that would be chic, no? And it would be warm. The show is always in the winter and it’s so cold!

HB: Who would be your dream performer?

DK: Definitely Beyoncé!

I rememeber back at Dolce & Gabbana fall 2011 when the finale was about to take place, Abbey Lee and Candice were supposed to be in he front line of models with Natasha, Alessandra, Maryna and Arizona and suddendly Izabel stomped in and pushed back Candice and Abbey Lee, I remember Abbey was looking at Candice like WTF?? lol

Is there a video of this? :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBC78wneduM 9:57 lol

Oh yes! I can never complaint on moments like this! Now Izabel, try Natasha, then maybe you'll learn how to be a bitch & classy in the same time  :lullaby:  :lullaby:  :lullaby:

Doutzen's all black eerrrything look is simple and exactly what I would put on her.

I am all for the segments this year, hopefully less cartooney and more refined. Maybe (yeah right) PINK will be more cute cutesy than a clown's hungover puke explosion.

I really hope Doutzen opens the show, she is the only well known angel, besides Adriana and Ale. NOBODY who is not interested in fashion, knows Karlie.

People know who she is, maybe even more than who Doutzen is. Not because of Karlie herself but because she hangs around a lot with Taylor Swift.

Doutzen looks good there btw.

Everything you need to know:

Film date: December 2. 

US air date: December 9. 

Theme: Truman Capote’s Black and White Ball (kind of, according to WWD). 

Segments: Gilded Angels, Exotic Traveler, Dream Girl, Fairy Tale, University of Pink and Angel Ball. 

Guest dress code: Black tie. 

Number of outfits: 79 (that’s 10 more than last year). 

Number of models: 47 (as opposed to 2014’s 40).  

Fantasy bras: Yes, plural. For the first time, there will be two fantasy bras each worth US$2 million, worn by long-serving Angels Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.  

Number of Swarovski crystals on Lily Donaldson’s purple fairy outfit: 150,000. The costume, designed by Serkan Cura, weighs over 18 kilograms. Five hours went into one small fragment of the wing alone.

Source: Vogue

Both Doutzen and Lily have confirmed to be wearing three outfits so I guess it's safe to assume all the Angels (except Lindsay?) will be wearing three outfits. The outfits look amazing so far, I'm getting my hopes up for this year's show.

I'm still confused with the number of girls tho, I still think Ping is the extra girl. 

Both Doutzen and Lily have confirmed to be wearing three outfits so I guess it's safe to assume all the Angels (except Lindsay?) will be wearing three outfits. The outfits look amazing so far, I'm getting my hopes up for this year's show.

I'm still confused with the number of girls tho, I still think Ping is the extra girl. 

You should not take longer than ping hue this was the video that explains what the official page of VS gave regram was made by fans. ! for me all the angels ( including lindsay ) will have 3 looks

^ VS tends to fuck up in their social networks a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't pay attention to the fact that Ping was in the video. She's the only model we've had no confirmation from