Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Shanina!!!!!!!!! make%20it%20clap.gifrhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif :nicole: :ddr: :chicken:

P.S:No Arabian nights without Jamsine, bitches!!!

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/shanina-shaik-2013-heidi-klum-halloween-party-04.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Omg Shanina is Jasmine. Funny I just read a comment on Facebook that says that the Fantasy Bras remind him of Aladin. There's definitely going to be an Arabian themed segment

Edited by PinkCouture

Excited for Bregje and Shanina to be back after they missed out last year. Wow surprised with Eniko. Thought they'd never cast her again.

She's on a special diet. I think gluten free for a while. And has a new personal trainer, who told her to stop with spinning for example. So she's very nice toned now. And worked for this very hard, after last year's reject.  And she's also glowing because she has a boyfriend now and she's happy, and her new agency took her back on track again. I had doubts about her too! What a nice surprise.

Jasmine confirmed on twitter.

Could you point out where? I'm looking on her twitter and see nothing about her confirming :idk:
I saw a confirmation on Jasmine's FAKE twitter profile. We have to wait for real Jasmine ;)

Can someone actually tell me which twitter account is the real one? I have a follow from Jasmine Tookes but I don't know if the account is real or not. 

Jasmine confirmed on twitter.

Could you point out where? I'm looking on her twitter and see nothing about her confirming :idk:
I saw a confirmation on Jasmine's FAKE twitter profile. We have to wait for real Jasmine ;)

Can someone actually tell me which twitter account is the real one? I have a follow from Jasmine Tookes but I don't know if the account is real or not.

@jastookes

Imma is sexy and exotic.. she walk in arabian night she is morroco and egyt

Yes she is very special girl, with amazing beauty :heart: she was last here on dutch television on a late night show having an interview. They were talking about her Vogue cover and stuff. She's very lovely on camera so amazing news she's in! Indeed very perfect fof arabioan night!