Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ Gisele got it twice too. 2000 and 2005.

Of course VS would give the bra to Miranda before they would for Ale, Miranda was everywhere that year. It's publicity moves, marketing.

So it seems they just give it to the girl thats famous and everywhere at the moment or dating a high profile celeb. I do remember the Miranda craze from 2007-2010.

She's from my country, I'm proud.

Bregje is also from your country. You lucky stinker ;) (I´m just jealous!)

Haha thanks. Yes I like Bregje too. Her face is really unique. (Doutzen is also from my country, so triple pride :flower: (Karen, Doutzen, Bregje))

I have a thing for models from Netherlands - your women are simply amazing. Besides those three you mentioned, then there´s also Marloes, Dioni Tabbers, Maarthe Verhoef, Anna Roos Wijngaarden... are all you women SO gorgeous? :)

Of course VS would give the bra to Miranda before they would for Ale, Miranda was everywhere that year. It's publicity moves, marketing.

Also, Heidi got it 3 times. At this point, VS has made it well known that Adriana is the Top Model of VS and I think that somehow they will want Adriana to surpass that record. Heidi has been everywhere and doesn't really scream "pure VS" whenever someone mentions her name as opposed to Adriana. Hell, that's a haters biggest remark "Adriana only does vs blah blah blah" I've noticed the past few years it seems that they want us to ween out Tyra and Gisele and Heidi as the face of VS and give it to Adriana. I think it would be only fitting to give Adriana a third. 14 years people ffs lol. 3 in 14 years when you've been the top Angel for 8 years(and one could argue the top 3 angels 10, on top of opebing a show while the likes of Tyra, Gisele, Heidi and Karolina are in the same show) isn't much of a shocker really.

I promise this will be the end of me fangirling for the week gahaha.

^ His responses get funnier everytime. LMAO though at him just saying that Rosie has her own lingerie "at some department store in London" so that's why she can't walk the show, it's only a global brand that makes billions more than VS does per year and actually has value for money products.

This comment takes the cake though

post-67297-0-1446073158-95315_thumb.png

It's the literal embodiment of this vine

I really think the fantasy bra is down to Adriana, Behati or Lily as of now!

and 

I LOVE ed for all he does, especially when it comes to social media! he listens to the fans and replies to some comments and as we just saw ignores the haters and stupid comments! He will be irreplaceable. Truly a great asset to Victoria's Secret just like all the models! 

Also, Heidi got it 3 times. At this point, VS has made it well known that Adriana is the Top Model of VS and I think that somehow they will want Adriana to surpass that record. Heidi has been everywhere and doesn't really scream "pure VS" whenever someone mentions her name as opposed to Adriana. Hell, that's a haters biggest remark "Adriana only does vs blah blah blah" I've noticed the past few years it seems that they want us to ween out Tyra and Gisele and Heidi as the face of VS and give it to Adriana. I think it would be only fitting to give Adriana a third. 14 years people ffs lol. 3 in 14 years when you've been the top Angel for 8 years(and one could argue the top 3 angels 10, on top of opebing a show while the likes of Tyra, Gisele, Heidi and Karolina are in the same show) isn't much of a shocker really.

I promise this will be the end of me fangirling for the week gahaha.

imo Karlie is the Top Model of VS at the moment. She's everywhere. Though was everywhere last year too...

edit:  oops, I misunderstood a bit your sentence. So...maybe VS thinks that Adriana is their TOPmodel, but Karlie is atm. But I know nothing...:p

Edited by Lyla

I really hope the FB goes to Karlie! She's the IT girl now, and she is the best spokesperson they have within the current angels. Also, she was shooting a "special project" with the ballet stuff. so maybe the FB will be ballet-theme inspired?

She's from my country, I'm proud.

Bregje is also from your country. You lucky stinker ;) (I´m just jealous!)

Haha thanks. Yes I like Bregje too. Her face is really unique. (Doutzen is also from my country, so triple pride :flower: (Karen, Doutzen, Bregje))

I have a thing for models from Netherlands - your women are simply amazing. Besides those three you mentioned, then there´s also Marloes, Dioni Tabbers, Maarthe Verhoef, Anna Roos Wijngaarden... are all you women SO gorgeous? :)

Wow that's sweet of you. Yes Dutch models are doing great in High Fashion. There a lot of those girls, they have a specific look, but funny enough most of them don't live in the big cities but in smaller towns or villages (at least when I go there I see more beautiful girls than in my city, not always model material of course but def beautiful). Don't know what it is, but believe me I'm also jealous of their looks. But I have the same thing when I go to another country. When I go to UK or France, or Sweden I think wow women are so beautiful here, so we always tend to idealize another country.

I have this strange feeling the Fantasy Bra will go to Lily A this year. I will be surprised if Karlie K gets it but I wouldn't hate! Karlie has one of the most beautiful walks and she doesn't look like she did in 2011.

I'm excited to see Martha H again, I think if it wasn't for the slow, sad song they played for that Shipwrecked segment (not runway music at all) Martha would have done better.

As much as I LOVE Erin Heatherton, she probably won't walk for VS anymore. Altho they might want to hire Nadine Leopold (they use her quite a bit in catalogs)for the show, she looks almost exactly like Erin H and I think she's a bit younger.