Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I really hope we can see Flavia this year. She has such an amazing walk alongside with a terrific body and personality. I feel like she belongs in Victoria's Secret and not all these same looking blonde newbies. Just my opinion but I doubt she'l be walking this year but you never know.

:mellow: I like Flavia but she's pregnant....

Told ya! That FB will in the Volume II that comes out the first week of November.

That Volume II will have all the Angels (except Behati and Lindsay) and it's the 50 Shades shoot inspired shoot we saw and the one with the ugly skirts. IF things go like the past couple of years I should be posting the catalog this weekend, but since last year they purposely left the FB out I'm thinking this year will be the same, but at least by looking at the placement int the FB there's a clue of who got it

Told ya! That FB will in the Volume II that comes out the first week of November.

That Volume II will have all the Angels (except Behati and Lindsay) and it's the 50 Shades shoot inspired shoot we saw and the one with the ugly skirts. IF things go like the past couple of years I should be posting the catalog this weekend, but since last year they purposely left the FB out I'm thinking this year will be the same, but at least by looking at the placement int the FB there's a clue of who got it

It means that Behati will not wear the fantasy bra? xDDDD

Why do you think Behati won't be in it?

Why do you think Behati won't be in it?
I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote in the other thread:

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm crossing Behati off my list. She was a strong contender at the beginning, but she wasn't around the week they shot at the mansions. However, I thought okay, she did shoot the week before her wedding (as did Adriana/everyone in the Scandalous shoot), so maybe she did it then, but those are the pics that came out Vol. 1. I think it's between Lily/Adriana. I think July 24th was day they shot it. Let's see.

Happy Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favor! (except if you are completely delusional: ie: thinking Doutzen got it, thinking there are two FB's, not thinking Kendall is a possibility)

It was her wedding or her honeymoon, I forgot. She wasn't there.

^ honeymoon.

Ed & some of the girls went to her wedding and then everyone went to NYC to shoot. So unless Behati shot the FB before or after the girls shot (which I highly doubt tbh) she didn't get it. I think it's down to Adriana and Lily.

^ honeymoon.

Ed & some of the girls went to her wedding and then everyone went to NYC to shoot. So unless Behati shot the FB before or after the girls shot (which I highly doubt tbh) she didn't get it. I think it's down to Adriana and Lily.

After that everyone went on vacation. Russell didn't shoot for a long time after that. And before, we've already seen all the shoots. The little BTS match up with what's in Vol. 1.

Cool cool. So really the only possible FB options are Adriana, Alessandra, Lily and Karlie. You know really any one of the 4 can get it. Yes even Ale. VS might surprise us. I wouldn't even be shocked if they gave it to Karlie.

Cool cool. So really the only possible FB options are Adriana, Alessandra, Lily and Karlie. You know really any one of the 4 can get it. Yes even Ale. VS might surprise us. I wouldn't even be shocked if they gave it to Karlie.

I Agree!

^ honeymoon.

After that everyone went on vacation. Russell didn't shoot for a long time after that. And before, we've already seen all the shoots. The little BTS match up with what's in Vol. 1.

The Christmas shoot for Volume II was the last week of July and Behati got married the 19th so everyone had a break for like a week or 10 days at best. That's why she also missed the British Vogue shoot, because she was still out and I think she didn't shoot VS again until they did the commercial.

What matters is that she wasn't there when they most likely shot the thing so I think it's safe to assume she's out unless VS did go out of their way to get her. Otherwise it's Lily or Adriana. I don't see Karlie or Alessandra getting it tbh.

If it's down to them I'm happy for Lily to get it. She's become a favourite of there's and at first wasn't liked by a lot of people but everyone seems fairly cool with Lily. She is probably the best spokesmodel for VS and has the best personality. And is super beautiful too so that helps.

I really hope we can see Flavia this year. She has such an amazing walk alongside with a terrific body and personality. I feel like she belongs in Victoria's Secret and not all these same looking blonde newbies. Just my opinion but I doubt she'l be walking this year but you never know.

:mellow: I like Flavia but she's pregnant....

ohhh wow then that is good for her!  :hehe:

She's from my country, I'm proud.

Bregje is also from your country. You lucky stinker ;) (I´m just jealous!)

Haha thanks. Yes I like Bregje too. Her face is really unique. (Doutzen is also from my country, so triple pride :flower: (Karen, Doutzen, Bregje))

in deed its between lily and adriana but ithink since this years show is so anticipated and over the top i think they might choose a top model someone truly famous who will get the more publicity. personally adriana might be thier first choice but in my opinion doutzen might still be a contender but who knows Vs is extremely unpredictable..

in deed its between lily and adriana but ithink since this years show is so anticipated and over the top i think they might choose a top model someone truly famous who will get the more publicity. personally adriana might be thier first choice but in my opinion doutzen might still be a contender but who knows Vs is extremely unpredictable..

I am hoping it's Doutzen, she truly deserves the FB in my opinion and outshines Lily a million times more.