Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

If you happen to find someone with a ticket who's willing to part with it they usually sell the tickets for an excess of $25,000+, then there's the issue that each ticket number is corresponded to a certain person, press agency, photographer ect. The event is by invite only.

If you happen to find someone with a ticket who's willing to part with it they usually sell the tickets for an excess of $25,000+, then there's the issue that each ticket number is corresponded to a certain person, press agency, photographer ect. The event is by invite only.

I'm joining one of the Top London agencies as a Model Agent but I want to be proactive and get in to this myself to show them what I'm made of. $25,000 is fine; do you know someone who wants that?

To me; this ticket is nearly priceless so I'm willing to pay whatever, so ladies and gents, please keep an eye out for one; press, agency or otherwise.

Have you been before?

A bit of a loaded question there.  ;)  From what I've seen, Blasberg's relationships extend beyond the show and he actively works to maintain friendships- rather than just acquaintances or working exchanges- with many top models.  He makes an effort to get photographed, and he actively works to maintain his network.   I'm sure these relationships, including the information he can acquire, are of substantial use to him.  I know this due to being interested in models for years and seeing this fellow quite often looking like the center of a party or even hanging out/vacationing with various models.  His appearances are quite prolific.

^ What kind of argument is that though? Those girls could still either way model and had talent. Heidi and Miranda already were getting hype without the need of their partners when they began with VS. If you guys are trying to defend Kendall by saying other models are expressionless then why do some of you obsess over Lais, Martha or Camille to name a few? They look pretty dead to me in their advertisements. Unlike Kendall, at least those names have had some job that literally made you look at them and go "Wow". Kendall's jobs are not ones she has worked for. It's well known she's gotten a lot of help through Katie Grand (Love Magazine editor and casting director), and Kanye (in the name of Givenchy). She has never actually earned a job on her own.

Look up to them? :chicken:

Yes :/ They resort to quoting the show and going "The Kardashians are legit life goals, I wish I was one" :ninja:

There were times I wished I was a dog or a horse and considered it my life goal. I grew up from it though.

One can only hope :)

A recent interview with Kendall paints her in a different light. It sounds like in the beginning of her career that fashion industry wasn't willing to give her a chance, it took designers and bookers who didn't know who she was, or didn't care who she was before she started booking work and slowly building a name for herself. If this is the case I have all the more respect for her.

Stop Keeping Up With Kendall, Kim! Fashion model Jenner bans her Kardashian sister from attending her runway shows

The Kardashian-Jenner clan appear to be a tight-knit family.
But Kendall Jenner is putting her foot down when it comes to her reputation in the high fashion industry.

The 18-year-old television personality told The Cut magazine that she now requires her sister Kim Kardashian to stay well away from her modelling gigs.

Kendall spent all of last week at New York's Fashion Week, sashaying down the catwalks for coveted designers like Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan and Diane von Furstenberg.

The lithe brunette beauty even had the honour of closing the Tommy Hilfiger show on Monday evening.

However, Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kim, 33, was far away from the festivities - just the way Kendall wants it.

Kendall says her famous sibling was regularly invited to the shows but she would always check with her half-sister before making an appearance.
The 5ft 10in beauty explained: 'She called me before and was like, "Hey I was invited to the show,

I just wanted to let you know. Do you want me to come?" and I was like, "No."'

Meanwhile, the model has revealed she must 'work harder' if she wants to make it in the fashion world.
She said: 'I want to be high fashion. I want to be taken seriously.
'People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me.'

Kendall - who recently dropped her last name for her professional work - also explained that her reality television roots have made it difficult for her during castings.

She added: 'People didn't take me seriously as a model…I went on castings and some people weren't feeling me because of my name. But it was great when people didn't recognise me. I was like, "Thank you. Please don't recognise me."'

While I won't discredit Kendall entirely, of course that's what she's going to say in an interview. She's certainly not going to say "Yes, my name has opened a ton of doors for that that wouldn't be available to any other model at the beginning of her career, and I've have a lot of opportunities offered to me because of my family."