Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ Wait, hop in now tiika...I'm about to take off for the answer! :D

post-19272-0-1446073216-18453_thumb.jpg

NICE !! dude i'm in , but how about  60 years in the past 1954 '55 when the MC era begins :thumbsup: Beautifull Delorean pic  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

P.S. VS fashion show 2014 without Adriana isn't worth to see like in 2009 so, let the runaway runs like it should be :yes:

If you guys had to guess what themes they would be going for this year, what do you think they'd be or what would you want them to be?

Well usually they have some theme that's always inspired or related to a hopeful block buster film, as per example for the past 3 years.

2013 = Snow Angels = Frozen

2012 = Silver Screen Angels = Gatsby

2011 = Super Angels = Avengers

That's just the way I interpret it. 

If you guys had to guess what themes they would be going for this year, what do you think they'd be or what would you want them to be?

Well usually they have some theme that's always inspired or related to a hopeful block buster film, as per example for the past 3 years.

2013 = Snow Angels = Frozen

2012 = Silver Screen Angels = Gatsby

2011 = Super Angels = Avengers

That's just the way I interpret it. 

Whoa, I didn't notice that out before but the biggest were sequels to x-men/marvel type movies. The only theme I can think of would be around that ninja turtle movie. Imagine a segment themed around that with the "lucky" fb wearer rocking a bedazzled turtle shell  :rofl:

VS begins tossing ideas and sketches for the show and costumes within a month or two from when the show airs, so it wouldn't matter what movies came out.

It doesn't, but they sure as hell do get inspired by that sort of stuff. Not like anything they do is original anyways. 

As I thought about that a while ago, I came to these ideas, that I would love to see on the runway :wub2:

Masquerade

Brazilian Carnival

Once Upon A Time (with fairytale characters like Red Riding Hood)

Music (a good possibility to bring back Candices Harp Wings from 2010)

PINK Flashback Fever (where they take a journey from the 50s to the 80s, but I think it would be tacky as hell, as always) :beating: