Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Lily has potential, but if it's indeed Adri's last year they'd definitely want her to go off with something special. Eitherway, the bra will most definitely not be the price of last years bra.

What makes you think that? Because the show is abroad and they seem to be going all out, don't you think they're gonna make the bra really special?

Well for starters I have doubts VS is going to make another $10 million bra, especially because they don't kiss their asses as much as they kiss Candice's. I mean if they give a girl that was working 12 years with them a $2.5 million fantasy bra set, and give a girl that has been with them 6 years a fantasy bra set worth $10 million, it just needs no explanation. Even "Queen" Adriana's two bras are worth less combined then last years one.

As for them doing the show in London, I'm uncertain whether they're going to make the bra something special because of it. They certainly did splurge the last time they went overseas (Cannes), since that was the year they also made the most expensive bra and panties ever made. Come to think of it, maybe they'll make fantasy panties this year. 

Lily has potential, but if it's indeed Adri's last year they'd definitely want her to go off with something special. Eitherway, the bra will most definitely not be the price of last years bra.

And Lily's walk has definitely gotten way better. I mean her walk last year was miles better than her 2012 walk :idk:

What makes you think that? Because the show is abroad and they seem to be going all out, don't you think they're gonna make the bra really special?

Yeah, but their budget will be taking a serious hit them having the show in London, they have to arrange travel, accommodation etc for all the models and VS staff- not cheap!

I'd really love for Behati to have the FB as she's far and away my fave angel, but I sort of feel like Doutzen is long overdue her turn. I think this could have been her year were it not for the pregnancy.

I'm thrilled about the show being in my home town- I know it'll never happen but God, I'd sell my right arm to be able to go!

Opening Pandora's box here.... anyone you DON'T want to see walk this year?

Cara!! I'm so sick of seeing her everywhere. Her face is nothing special, her body is nothing special, she is nothing special. They pretty much admitted last year that they only put her in the shows because she has a crap ton of social media followers.

Also that Dorothea Barth Howeveryouspellit. Please God no. She and the girl in the Alice in Wonderland outfit who looked about 12 years old pretty much ruined VSFS12 for me. I miss when the show was cast with actual sexy women and not just overhyped skinny little girls. Gah!!

I really don't want to see Cara, Jasmine Tookes, Marloes, Martha, or any HF models like Sigrid walk. Last year the only HF newbies that did anything for me were Ming Xi and Kasia Struss. Other than that, the other ones just lacked the commercial, VS sex appeal.

As for the angels, I wouldn't miss Candice, Karlie, or Behati on the runway. Behati never really shined outside of PINK segments imo.

Well for starters I have doubts VS is going to make another $10 million bra, especially because they don't kiss their asses as much as they kiss Candice's. I mean if they give a girl that was working 12 years with them a $2.5 million fantasy bra set, and give a girl that has been with them 6 years a fantasy bra set worth $10 million, it just needs no explanation. Even "Queen" Adriana's two bras are worth less combined then last years one.

As for them doing the show in London, I'm uncertain whether they're going to make the bra something special because of it. They certainly did splurge the last time they went overseas (Cannes), since that was the year they also made the most expensive bra and panties ever made. Come to think of it, maybe they'll make fantasy panties this year.

You do realize that making the bras basically costs VS nothing because they dismantle it if they don't seel after a year (the only one which has, TMK, is Alessandra's) so they only pay for ~the craft~.