4 Sweden 3

4 Jamaica 3

4 Netherlands 3

7 United States 2

7 South Africa 2 haha we rock!

7 Iceland 2

7 Finland 2

7 Argentina 2

COUNTRIES THAT HAVE WON THE MOST COMBINED MISS WORLD TITLES AND MISS UNIVERSE TITLES EXCLUDING MISS AMERICA AND MISS UNITED KINGDOM

1 Venezuela 9

2 India 7

3 Sweden 6

4 Puerto Rico 5

5 Netherlands 4

5 Finland 4

7 Trinidad and Tobago 3

7 Brazil 3

7 South Africa 3

i don't necessarily find all those Miss Worlds to be extremely beautiful so i think the title of this thread should be changed but anyways there are as much beautiful/fugly women in india as in venezuala as in france as in south africa as in italy as in poland as in spain as ik the UK as in... it's just that the media focuses on the hotties so for most ppl all italian girls look like monica bellucci, all french ones look like Laetitia Casta, all brazilian girls look like gisele or adriana... :|

ok... Venezuela is a latin country that just seems to dedicated it self to beauty competitions while the others stick to "soccer." It can't be based on beauty competitions because some countries sponser more money than others. But as a latin girl, I can't help but think (know) we're hot...

When i was little my mother and others use to tell me that Russian woman were the most beautiful women in the world.

And she is right. They have more soft beauty...And brazil ofcourse has fiercly beautiful woman...But they are more exotic.

Hmm she's been in Italy and she said that all average woman on the street look great. So Italy too , also Czech republic...

that's also based on geography, not ethnicity, so it's all a bit silly in these days of the Net and airplanes. outside of totally xenophobic places, it's going to be harder and harder to find someone with a linear ethnic heritage

• 4 weeks later...

my friend has been to 17 countries and says that iceland has the most beautiful looking girls around. EVERYWHERE. he bought back pictures and indeed, everywhere you go the women are thin, beautiful and just natural as can be. i was surprised when he bought back pics from brazil to find not that many girls to be beautiful. he claimed it was actually a treat to see a nice looking gal in brazil, he claimed alot of them were a bit too husky-ish.

Most beautiful: eastern europe. Most ugly: UK.

Eastern Europe :clap:

Ya I've heard before the ugliest ones are in UK ...

He's absolutely right. Trust me; I've lived there twenty years. I have never been to a place where the majority of the girls were beautiful, though the most beautiful girl I've known was half English, half Turkish.