Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

I'm sure there are mistakes, so sorry in advance. If there is something you don't quite understand, let me know! And yes, for Spanish media walking the VSFS makes you an angel. They still can't tell the difference between walking and being an angel, not even the magazines that are about fashion :Amelie_wft:

"To enjoy a victory you must suffer a defeat, that's why you have to keep going, but also let things happen, let them flow. We have to practice that more often! As my mom says, it isn't such a big deal". It's midnight, Blanca just arrive from the AmFar Gala (during Milan Fashion Week), and she is exhausted, but says: "Here I am, ready for the interview". And the thing is, that whatever Blanca does, she always gives it all.

G: New York, Milan, Paris, fashion shows, shootings, working out to becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel (for the second time... What's the secret to keep it with all of that?
B: Sleep on the planes and make all my meals as healthy as I can. Take advantage of the little free time you have to do something you like, and even enjoy being alone.
G: During our last interview you told us that being alone was the toughest thing of being a model...
B: Well, now I can tell you that being alone is beautiful. I'm learning t see it like that. These days everything on our lives goes very fast, and each day we should find a moment just for ourselves.

G: What does Blanca Padilla dream about?
B: I'm focused on the present and on keep learning. I can't think on reaching the top on this job. If it has to happen, it will. I would like to study something related to nutrition, I love it. I would also like to finish my current degree. In fact, I try to balance it with my hectic life.
G: Your IG account is more professional that personal. Is it a way to protect yourself, or you just don't want to show more?
B: It is a place with such an influence these days... It's an amazing tool, but I don't like to use it as a way to show my personal life.
G: How would you describe the atmosphere on your job?
B: Multicultural, diverse, and international.
G: Some months ago, an influencer, Aimee Song, published a video where she explained how empty she felt sometimes and how unfair it was that people thought her life was amazing  when she actually had the same problems as everyone else. What do you think about this?

B: Thanks to people like her we can see a bit of humanity and honesty. We aren't perfect. We will never be. It's difficult to understand that being exposed can affect us on such a negative way, especially when we are the ones who have given that importance or power to the internet and social media. It is important to be connected with reality; there should be more respect towards people on social media and online.
G: In a world where everything happens online and it looks as if you don't post about it, it didn't happen, how do you feel about it?
B: I spend a lot of time checking social media, and sometimes it can be difficult to disconect from my job because they are literaly bound to each other. Each of us should make our own

rules to keep social media as something good and healthy. We have to be conscious about reality, but it is true that fashion is going through a really interesting change, and it is difficult to ignore it.
G: It is a fact that things are changing on the runway, it is more diverse. Do you feel like the system is finally more realaxed?

B: I like seeing diversity, and that people are defending that you can be whatever you want through fashion.
G: Which designers fit your style better?
B: Isabel Marant and J.W. Anderson. And from Spain, I've always liked Alvarno. It is very special to me because I walked for them for the first time in Spain.
G: Share a beauty secret, but try not to mention sleeping 8 hours or drinking a lot of water (laughs).
B: I'm gonna think about it (laughs). Apple Cider Vinegar is my best friend. I use it for almost everything: as detox, as a tonic, for my hair...
G: We know that for a long time you've put a lot of energy trying to learn how to eat properly. How have you changed your diet?
B: As my career moved forward, so did the way I eat. I've been conscious about how important is the way you eat until I started searching about it. I discoverd a whole new world. I've stopped eating artificial sauces, processed foods - there are more than we think-, dairy - except for yogurt and kefir-, salt and refined sugar.
G: What's the basis of your diet?
B: I basically eat vegetables, legumes, fish, healthy fats?¿, like avocado, and also nuts, fruit and seeds like chia.
G: You must make some sacrificies...

B: I make some exceptions, but I find it easy to eat this way. I feel a lot better, I would like to help other people, and that's why I want to study nutrition. It has been an esencial change to me, not just because it helps me feeling better and keeping my weight, but also because my body has stopped asking for sweets, fried food... I've always loved food, so finding a proper way to feed my body has changed my life.
G: At the end of this year you'll become a Victoria's Secret Angel for the second time. How do you prepare yourself for this?
B: With a lof of excitement, but not going crazy about it. I have a personal trainer, but when we can be together, I train on the gym or take a class on the city where I am. It's an amazing opportunity, a huge show, and an honor to be on it.

4 hours ago, canirove said:

I'm sure there are mistakes, so sorry in advance. If there is something you don't quite understand, let me know! And yes, for Spanish media walking the VSFS makes you an angel. They still can't tell the difference between walking and being an angel, not even the magazines that are about fashion :Amelie_wft:

"To enjoy a victory you must suffer a defeat, that's why you have to keep going, but also let things happen, let them flow. We have to practice that more often! As my mom says, it isn't such a big deal". It's midnight, Blanca just arrive from the AmFar Gala (during Milan Fashion Week), and she is exhausted, but says: "Here I am, ready for the interview". And the thing is, that whatever Blanca does, she always gives it all.

G: New York, Milan, Paris, fashion shows, shootings, working out to becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel (for the second time... What's the secret to keep it with all of that?
B: Sleep on the planes and make all my meals as healthy as I can. Take advantage of the little free time you have to do something you like, and even enjoy being alone.
G: During our last interview you told us that being alone was the toughest thing of being a model...
B: Well, now I can tell you that being alone is beautiful. I'm learning t see it like that. These days everything on our lives goes very fast, and each day we should find a moment just for ourselves.

G: What does Blanca Padilla dream about?
B: I'm focused on the present and on keep learning. I can't think on reaching the top on this job. If it has to happen, it will. I would like to study something related to nutrition, I love it. I would also like to finish my current degree. In fact, I try to balance it with my hectic life.
G: Your IG account is more professional that personal. Is it a way to protect yourself, or you just don't want to show more?
B: It is a place with such an influence these days... It's an amazing tool, but I don't like to use it as a way to show my personal life.
G: How would you describe the atmosphere on your job?
B: Multicultural, diverse, and international.
G: Some months ago, an influencer, Aimee Song, published a video where she explained how empty she felt sometimes and how unfair it was that people thought her life was amazing  when she actually had the same problems as everyone else. What do you think about this?

B: Thanks to people like her we can see a bit of humanity and honesty. We aren't perfect. We will never be. It's difficult to understand that being exposed can affect us on such a negative way, especially when we are the ones who have given that importance or power to the internet and social media. It is important to be connected with reality; there should be more respect towards people on social media and online.
G: In a world where everything happens online and it looks as if you don't post about it, it didn't happen, how do you feel about it?
B: I spend a lot of time checking social media, and sometimes it can be difficult to disconect from my job because they are literaly bound to each other. Each of us should make our own

rules to keep social media as something good and healthy. We have to be conscious about reality, but it is true that fashion is going through a really interesting change, and it is difficult to ignore it.
G: It is a fact that things are changing on the runway, it is more diverse. Do you feel like the system is finally more realaxed?

B: I like seeing diversity, and that people are defending that you can be whatever you want through fashion.
G: Which designers fit your style better?
B: Isabel Marant and J.W. Anderson. And from Spain, I've always liked Alvarno. It is very special to me because I walked for them for the first time in Spain.
G: Share a beauty secret, but try not to mention sleeping 8 hours or drinking a lot of water (laughs).
B: I'm gonna think about it (laughs). Apple Cider Vinegar is my best friend. I use it for almost everything: as detox, as a tonic, for my hair...
G: We know that for a long time you've put a lot of energy trying to learn how to eat properly. How have you changed your diet?
B: As my career moved forward, so did the way I eat. I've been conscious about how important is the way you eat until I started searching about it. I discoverd a whole new world. I've stopped eating artificial sauces, processed foods - there are more than we think-, dairy - except for yogurt and kefir-, salt and refined sugar.
G: What's the basis of your diet?
B: I basically eat vegetables, legumes, fish, healthy fats?¿, like avocado, and also nuts, fruit and seeds like chia.
G: You must make some sacrificies...

B: I make some exceptions, but I find it easy to eat this way. I feel a lot better, I would like to help other people, and that's why I want to study nutrition. It has been an esencial change to me, not just because it helps me feeling better and keeping my weight, but also because my body has stopped asking for sweets, fried food... I've always loved food, so finding a proper way to feed my body has changed my life.
G: At the end of this year you'll become a Victoria's Secret Angel for the second time. How do you prepare yourself for this?
B: With a lof of excitement, but not going crazy about it. I have a personal trainer, but when we can be together, I train on the gym or take a class on the city where I am. It's an amazing opportunity, a huge show, and an honor to be on it.

Thank you so much! This is very insightful. :flower:

22 minutes ago, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

Well, nothing so extraordinary is said in it, but, the main info is that the new Givenchy Beauty collection will be out on January 29th, 2018. She says, she is so happy to be their new face, because she particulary love that brand. 

They ask her who is her beauty icon, and she says it's Monica Bellucci.

She talks about how she has been discovered also, nothing new, but she says she pondered the question during months before to call back. 

The interview is ending in taking about her mother. She says she showed her how to take the life from the brighter sides, and that she was always very positive etc ...

Voila :smile: