Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

I want to share a little experience I had with Blanca to show you how much of a nice person she is.?

I was in Paris during couture week on vacation and thought it was a good opportunity to meet Blanca. I had already talked with her a little in the past, well not a real conversation but you get what I'm saying. She even wished me happy birthday last year because people were commenting her username on my picture on Instagram! So, I messaged her saying I'd love it to see her after a show. She agreed and we set up a date. She was really kind and gave me all the information I needed to meet her (a photographer helped me with the addresses of other shows but I couldn't go. I don't want to say his name but I'm sure you all know him.? Btw, he was really kind and funny lol).

I went to the show and unfortunately I didn't see her. I was really paying attention so I don't know how that happened but oh well...I'm a little disappointed but it's no big deal. Fun fact: the photographer told me Blanca was always sneaky after the shows and he didn't see her 98% of the time so I guess that's why I didn't see her.?

I did see other models (basically all the models except Blanca, how lucky can you be!!): Sara Sampaio, Pauline Hoarau, Valery Kaufman, Lauren de Graaf, Greta Varlese etc.

I wanted to share this because I've seen people saying that Blanca was rude??? I don't know where they saw that but she's the complete opposite!