Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

Blanca is starting to get hate under her posts since Harry Styles started following her...so tired of these immature fangirls. She's such a good model, my favourite, and one of the best at the moment. We all know she's not into social media and is all about trying to keep her life private so it's really unfortunate. I'm scared she'll be less active and even more private or worse..let's hope for the best and let's hope all this hate quickly stops ! She's just a (very talented) model..

3 hours ago, Vladadoll said:

Blanca is starting to get hate under her posts since Harry Styles started following her...so tired of these immature fangirls. She's such a good model, my favourite, and one of the best at the moment. We all know she's not into social media and is all about trying to keep her life private so it's really unfortunate. I'm scared she'll be less active and even more private or worse..let's hope for the best and let's hope all this hate quickly stops ! She's just a (very talented) model..

Hopefully, the fangirls will lose interest at one point and will go for the next model/Instagirl Styles will follow. Something similar happened after her Spanish interview where she talked about Gigi Hadid. :dry: She got a lot of hate but it soon faded. Blanca's a smart girl, she didn't respond to it back then and I doubt she'll do it now.