Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

• 2 weeks later...

She's an absolute mess right now. If her friends and family want the best for her, they should tell her to remove all the social media apps from her phone and come back in a few weeks. I feel bad being so negative about her, because I don't think she is a bad person but...

People attack her on social media because she married with a Kushner. Ignoring her voice and ativism. It's sad because these people don't even care about causes. In real life she does more for the community than all these people judging her on internet.

I could care less about who she's married to. I'm not even American. It's just that she keeps on messing up. First she posts saying she just began to realize her white privilege...at the age of, what? 27? Living in the US and travelling the world? Working for an industry which treats black models like crap? Including her BFF Jourdann. Did she never talked to her about that? Did they never talked about why Karlie's career was so long while Jourdann's wasn't because she was replaced by the next token black model. 

And then she posts a video of her making a call like "look at me, guys. I'm doing a lot!". And tops it of going to a protest, which is pretty cool but according to someone who went there with her: "Today was completely different than the other day. There was no police presence." So, was it even a protest? Because it looks like they were just there taking pictures like it's a Friday night, all really close to each other and most of them not wearing a mask. She is a role model and has no excuse in this case because she markets herself as a role model. 

She needs to stop trying to proof people what an activist she is. She just keeps on making this about herself and pissing a lot of people of. 

I don't like being so mad on a forum because like...whatever. But I just had to unfollow her because she was driving me nuts. 

19 minutes ago, feyre said:

I could care less about who she's married to. I'm not even American. It's just that she keeps on messing up. First she posts saying she just began to realize her white privilege...at the age of, what? 27? Living in the US and travelling the world? Working for an industry which treats black models like crap? Including her BFF Jourdann. Did she never talked to her about that? Did they never talked about why Karlie's career was so long while Jourdann's wasn't because she was replaced by the next token black model. 

And then she posts a video of her making a call like "look at me, guys. I'm doing a lot!". And tops it of going to a protest, which is pretty cool but according to someone who went there with her: "Today was completely different than the other day. There was no police presence." So, was it even a protest? Because it looks like they were just there taking pictures like it's a Friday night, all really close to each other and most of them not wearing a mask. She is a role model and has no excuse in this case because she markets herself as a role model. 

She needs to stop trying to proof people what an activist she is. She just keeps on making this about herself and pissing a lot of people of. 

I don't like being so mad on a forum because like...whatever. But I just had to unfollow her because she was driving me nuts. 

The virtue signalling is strong in this one!

3 hours ago, Whis said:

People attack her on social media because she married with a Kushner. Ignoring her voice and ativism. It's sad because these people don't even care about causes. In real life she does more for the community than all these people judging her on internet.

I think people give her shit because she's all for justice but then spends holidays and watched tennis with Ivanka Trump.

In this political climate, you can't have it both ways. Makes her activism looks just for PR.

2 hours ago, Schemer said:

I think people give her shit because she's all for justice but then spends holidays and watched tennis with Ivanka Trump.

In this political climate, you can't have it both ways. Makes her activism looks just for PR.

Yes, that's another reason why I thought she should take a break. Yelling "I'm a democrat" isn't going to save her from scrutiny this time.