Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

On 1/31/2020 at 9:15 AM, bump said:

I started looking through Karlie's thread starting all the way from page 1, and I'm now on page 188 and DAMN. 

She is the best model, hands down. I may think Barbara  P and Kate Li are the prettiest, but Karlie is the best at her job, by far. 

I am stunned at how she is capable of doing every type of modeling and making everything look perfect. She is a superstar. 

Barbara's biggest issue is she either doesn't do or get much. I mean do you ever see her on the runway? Simply we just have yet see her do these things yet.

I've been to NYC twice now, and I wish I would've seen a model, especially Karlie or Candice or Lily A (Idk where they all live though, they might not even live in NYC). Karlie looks cool walking around, even though I'm not into the outfit she's wearing. I wouldn't ask for a picture, but I would approach them and tell them I like their work and leave it at that. 

Just a random thought lol

On 2/6/2020 at 3:56 PM, bump said:

I've been to NYC twice now, and I wish I would've seen a model, especially Karlie or Candice or Lily A (Idk where they all live though, they might not even live in NYC). Karlie looks cool walking around, even though I'm not into the outfit she's wearing. I wouldn't ask for a picture, but I would approach them and tell them I like their work and leave it at that. 

Just a random thought lol

That's lovely and would be a very respectful way to handle such an encounter. I hope you get the chance to tell them that sometime. ❤️

That is a cool scenario @bump. I had a close encounter there once with Woody Allen (seriously, and in the days before his personal life became such a problem for me), but by the time I tried to offer my admiration for his film work, he'd moved on. Now you've got me thinking of a very different scene...

On 2/7/2020 at 3:11 PM, hillstreet said:

That's lovely and would be a very respectful way to handle such an encounter. I hope you get the chance to tell them that sometime. ❤️

On 2/7/2020 at 9:33 PM, BAGGOT said:

That is a cool scenario @bump. I had a close encounter there once with Woody Allen (seriously, and in the days before his personal life became such a problem for me), but by the time I tried to offer my admiration for his film work, he'd moved on. Now you've got me thinking of a very different scene...

Wow, I've never seen a Woody Allen movie because I don't watch a lot of movies, but I know he's a big deal. That's cool that you at least you tried. 

I'm glad my random thought was appreciated! I live 7 hours from NYC, so I'll never see any models unless I go there or Los Angeles. I would love to visit Los Angeles someday if I could ever get the money. 

I like her dress at the Brandon Maxwell show. The bottom half looks a little bizarre, but it looks nice in the pictures.