Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

It was a wig. There was no material time to dye and cut her hair. The photos with the blue trench (that I believe are for Carolina Herrera) were taken not long before she started getting ready.

I live in Eastern Europe where girls who look like Karlie are considered way bellow average and on the streets you can see girls who look like Adriana/Candice daily, so I am biased because of that too. 

2 hours ago, Jomm said:

I live in Eastern Europe where girls who look like Karlie are considered way bellow average and on the streets you can see girls who look like Adriana/Candice daily, so I am biased because of that too. 

I have heard some hilarious boasts about the beauty of Eastern European women but that sure takes the biscuit. I guess I live in the wrong part of Eastern Europe because by and large we think models like Karlie are way above average, beauty-wise. :smile:

It was a wig. There was no material time to dye and cut her hair.

I hope you are right because I think Karlie looks better with longer hair. Preferably darker, too.