Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

On 11/30/2016 at 2:22 PM, hairmodelfan said:

New L'Oreal Preference:

loreal-paris-superior-preference-its-a-love-thing-large-1.jpgloreal-paris-superior-preference-its-a-love-thing-large-3.jpgloreal-paris-superior-preference-tonos-luminosos-spanish-large-4.jpgloreal-paris-superior-preference-its-a-love-thing-large-2.jpgloreal-paris-superior-preference-tonos-luminosos-spanish-large-2.jpgloreal-paris-superior-preference-its-a-love-thing-large-10.jpgloreal-paris-superior-preference-tonos-luminosos-spanish-large-10.jpg

On 11/30/2016 at 9:15 PM, hairmodelfan said:

Here are the L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference commercials, 2016:

Nice to see them together but it actually may be smart to lay low, Joshua's brother seems to have gotten himself into A LOT of problems.

If the hammer drops down on Kushners (and it looks like it's just a matter of time) I want Karlie away from it all.

9 hours ago, Schemer said:

Nice to see them together but it actually may be smart to lay low, Joshua's brother seems to have gotten himself into A LOT of problems.

If the hammer drops down on Kushners (and it looks like it's just a matter of time) I want Karlie away from it all.

I will be very surprised if that happens.

54 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I will be very surprised if that happens.

You may be right, because wealthy get away with many things every day, but this looks very serious. And at the very least, one day when new administration comes, they'll want a revenge. If there's one thing Americans have hated historically it's Soviets Russians and Jarred seems to be in deep trouble with them. Joshua may end up being guilty just by being in their family.

But who the hell knows. Hollywood hates everything Trump yet awards women abusers and pedophiles, so it may end up as nothing.

2 hours ago, Schemer said:

You may be right, because wealthy get away with many things every day, but this looks very serious. And at the very least, one day when new administration comes, they'll want a revenge. If there's one thing Americans have hated historically it's Soviets Russians and Jarred seems to be in deep trouble with them. Joshua may end up being guilty just by being in their family.

But who the hell knows. Hollywood hates everything Trump yet awards women abusers and pedophiles, so it may end up as nothing.

The degree to which you have to fuck up to see the inside of a jail cell if you are that wealthy is staggering. That is true even for people who do not have a close personal connection to the POTUS.

For fuck's sake, Jeffrey Epstein served just 13 months in Club Fed for underage prostitution with girls as young as 14. :blink:

Can you imagine how many life sentences an average person would be serving for the same crime?

What happened with Jared? I saw yesterday that he was trending on twitter and the tweets were not good but couldn't understand what was the reason. I think someone mentioned Abramovich's name, and that can't be good for Karlie and Joshua. They spent a lot of time with him and every year they are invited to his NYE party at St Barts and his house at Antibes during Cannes FF.