Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

Just now, Garrison Tweed said:

So is this her career now.Getting pictures taking of her walking on the street.Mix it up a bit with Karlie on a her cell or opening a car door lol.

She's dating Melania Trump's brother-in-law, so the fact paps follow her more shouldnt surprise anyone :idk:

12 hours ago, elfstone said:

She's dating Melania Trump's brother-in-law, so the fact paps follow her more shouldnt surprise anyone :idk:

That's not why they are "following" her. She's calling paps on herself (or someone from her agency is doing it) and it's been like that ever since she signed up with Scooter Braun.

As for Joshua, no idea if they're even together any more, it's been ages since they've been spotted together. Maybe they're just laying low, although I have no idea why they would do that.

3 hours ago, Schemer said:

That's not why they are "following" her. She's calling paps on herself (or someone from her agency is doing it) and it's been like that ever since she signed up with Scooter Braun.

As for Joshua, no idea if they're even together any more, it's been ages since they've been spotted together. Maybe they're just laying low, although I have no idea why they would do that.

She has also been more followed since she signed with adidas and swarovski.

And she said on some interviews she gave in Spain at the end of 2016 that she wanted to keep her relationship more private, and I understand her. She has to deal with the crazy Kaylor fans (those who think that she and Taylor are on a secret relationship and that her relationship with Joshua is fake and a contract to cover that he is gay), and also people who hate on her just because she is related to the Kushners, and they are related to Trump.

I actually think that what she is doing, staying low profile, is the best thing to do until Trump becomes president and things settle down a bit. If they do settle down.