Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

i hadn't realise they were both raising their hands until you said it.I just think Karlie's pose is too much and Alessandra has a weird smile.

wow Karlie is the tallest one.wonder does she ever feel uncomfortable?i am tall and sometimes i feel

it has nothing to do with hands above head as to why she looks awkward in this photo... :cain:

the elephant in the room prevails!

What elephant in the room is that?
because of her tall stature and thinness she literally looks like a skeleton wearing underwear. we get you need to be skinny to model for VS, but this is just disturbing. even lais...

and i like karlie too...i wish VS would stop...

Hun you can like someone and their body of work but not want to see them half dressed. I like Karlie as well, her work is impressive, her face is beautiful, and when she's wearing clothing she looks amazing, however there are times that her body doesn't look great which could be as result of bad photoshop, lighting... whatever. And I have to agree, the picture of Karlie is ... o.o

Jeeze....Karlie is very tall and all legs, she is very lean and studied ballet for many years...If you look closely, she is extremely well muscled and I would imagine very fit...This almost 'hatred' of girls like her is very unsettling to me; let's start critiquing the huge percentage of the population that is dangerously overweight instead of focusing so much on beautiful young fashion models!!! :clobber:

Jeeze....Karlie is very tall and all legs, she is very lean and studied ballet for many years...If you look closely, she is extremely well muscled and I would imagine very fit...This almost 'hatred' of girls like her is very unsettling to me; let's start critiquing the huge percentage of the population that is dangerously overweight instead of focusing so much on beautiful young fashion models!!! :clobber: