Bellazon

I Love You!

sanja

Many people think that in Italian its just "Ti amo" buuuuuut if your speaking to a lover its "Ti voglio bene" i like better.

Oh! Ben! I speak spanish fluently, and "Te amo" its like passionate. "Te quiero" is pretty much, i love you.

haha i knew it :p thx :flower:

Many people think that in Italian its just "Ti amo" buuuuuut if your speaking to a lover its "Ti voglio bene" i like better.

Oh! Ben! I speak spanish fluently, and "Te amo" its like passionate. "Te quiero" is pretty much, i love you.

haha i knew it :p thx :flower:

Sorry maybe I misunderstood. Isn't she basically saying that both mean I love you but one is more passionate than the other?

Korean: 나는 너를 사랑한다 (Tangsinul sarang ha yo)

hm that's a bit awkward. Grammar-wise it's correct, but it's like the super formal way of saying it and you usually don't say "I love you" in formal settings. So basically no one really says it like that...

If it's a family member or bf/gf (which I assume are the usual people you tell "I love you") you'd say just "Sarang Hae" or 사랑해.